Where have the mods gone ?.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where have the mods gone ?.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Where have the mods gone ?.

Now days the only way it seems to get a mods attention here is if you make a thread to make it look like your break forum rules .When the is an issue with cc or someone needs help the mods are are hardly around ,isn't that the whole reason for certain mods to be here .. We hardly get info about events. It seems the mods only come rushing in if they think they can lock a thread. I have sent a ticket about the issue but that will take days . It would be nice to go back to the days when the mods made this forum useful by giving out info and helping with gaming problems and not to just lock threads .
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...led-to-connect

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    So damn true
    FOREVER INFAMOUS

Always have been

Always will be

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever Infamous View Post
    So damn true
    Or just play Charlie Charlie challenge. Then maybe you will get some answers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    We need Tadaaah back in these forums. That was the most helpful mod these forums ever had

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MISTERFTW View Post
    We need Tadaaah back in these forums. That was the most helpful mod these forums ever had
    Completely agree. His replacement is the exact opposite.

Post Count
    Wasn't Tadaah a she?

I suggested in the feedback thread they just delete these forums and use the bandwidth for their game servers, so maybe more people could connect.

This place really is completely useless.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The community managers try to answer your questions/give solutions, but remember they have to circle around the entire forums.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    The community managers try to answer your questions/give solutions, but remember they have to circle around the entire forums.

Its taken 4-5 mods to circle the forum for 15 hours???
    Pm not even answered.
    Not to mention tickets sent 15 hours ago, not replied to.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Another comedian, how cute...
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    and... 12hrs aren't enough to "circle the entire forum"???

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    No disrespect but you just came across a major issue and still haven't offered any reassurance as to what's going on, what's being done, when to expect some sort of update. Absolutely nothing. Are you only looking to lock threads and ban members? We are asking for some sort of insight and we get overlooked again

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yeah, they've already given that excuse more times than I can count.

If Gree cared they would have gotten on here and responded by now. They have no issues doing so when there are problems pertaining to more profitable events.

Post Count
    No disrespect but you just came across a major issue and still haven't offered any reassurance as to what's going on, what's being done, when to expect some sort of update. Absolutely nothing. Are you only looking to lock threads and ban members? We are asking for some sort of insight and we get overlooked again
    1Shot doesn't work for Gree and probably has no answers as to what is going on. Calm down.

That being said, Gree employees have a way of completely disappearing when something unpleasant happens, better known as conflict avoidance, something as common as mud in today's workplace and of no value at all. I have lost all respect for the way this company handles things.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    I have lost all respect for the way this company handles things.
    Honest question: If you lost it, did you once have it?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Tadaah was my fav aswell , seemed to be around alot and always helped when we had game trouble and gave us event info.
    They get paid to look at the forums though (i know you don't ) but most of them do, most people would love to have that job of sitting and looking at forums instead of spending 9 hours on their feet all day. General is the only place people talk anyway to be honest . If i saw can't connect or any threads that asked for help i would look at those first seen as they would be paying my wages.

this is not on 13/15 hours now the game has been broke , we have a 3 day case event going on it is a big chunk taken way seen as most box event last 4/5 days. i expect the case to be on for an extra day for this and some free gold.

It never takes this long for a mod to lock a thread
    Last edited by kimberleyj; 06-03-2015 at 07:11 AM.