Where have the mods gone ?. - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where have the mods gone ?.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    This issue started after the Community Management team had gone home for the day and unfortunately exploded while we were away or sleeping. We have systems in place to alert us if anything is wrong but those systems did not go off since this issue does not affect a majority of players. My apologies you were left with no answers for so long, we'll re-evaluate to see what can do to catch issues like this one quicker. I will continue to provide updates on this issue as I learn more on this thread:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...=1#post1511610

And in regards to providing more updates, I am continuing to work with the development team to ensure that any meaningful updates or changes are communicated in advance. My goal is to make this routine, so that you always have new information coming your way. Thank you everyone for your feedback and support.
    How can a worldwide game not have people at the office 24/7 watching the game? Seems pretty asanine to me. U can't tell me that in your budget u can't find the extra 50k a year for someone to work the second shift and another 50k for someone to work the third shift. So that u don't have a system, which we all know like to fail when s*** hits the fan, running for 16 hours a day???

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MISTERFTW View Post
    We need Tadaaah back in these forums. That was the most helpful mod these forums ever had
    I'm not sure if that was satire, or if you're just ignorant. A&F and CJ had an almost perfect balance of good cop/ bad cop. The most information I've ever seen shared was shared by A&F, but went away when Tadaaah took her place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by D!VA View Post
    Bolt , after being locked out for over 20 hours, I can confirm, that I have been successful in getting Ingame.

Thank you for updating us as best you could, when you could.

The REAL D!VA
    Why would an account with one post feel the need to assert that they're the actual player, as opposed to the copycats they're implying are running around the forums?

Oh wait! You're a Diva. Answered my own question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Locke View Post
    I'm not sure if that was satire, or if you're just ignorant. A&F and CJ had an almost perfect balance of good cop/ bad cop. The most information I've ever seen shared was shared by A&F, but went away when Tadaaah took her place.
    Yeah I agree A&F was the best mod we have had.

Post Count
    Who was the good cop? I'd love to tell you the reason A&F banned me once, but it would involve the use of words that would just get me banned again. I was told later that he didn't know the reason for the ban was visible to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor Sandhawk's Avatar
    Post Count
    Assult and Flattery was the best mod we had (after Crime City Mark) before he/she and their cat went to the art department. A&F used to stop by the forums for a little while after the transition.

CJ54 was just the devil incarnate. For this post alone, I would have received a triple life ban from the forums. Nuff said...

Bolt, you're a trooper. I know the development team keeps you in the dark because they don't know what's going on half the time. Internal communication at gree must look like a blind man relay race. You tell us like it is, when you can. For that we appreciate. Do your best to keep us in the loop and we will love you for it.
    Last edited by Sandhawk; 06-03-2015 at 11:22 PM.
    KA - ✠ Southern Dutch Knights 769-614-822
    CC - 🔫 Old Retired Gangsters 980-215-010
    MW - 🌎Maverick 196-547-849

Stop giving out chests. Nobody wants a chest as a prize.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Crack binge. Final answer
    I AM BATMAN

Post Count
    Crime City Mark wasn't that bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Why would an account with one post feel the need to assert that they're the actual player...
    highly suspicious new account

nothing real about that