Failed to connect - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Failed to connect

Lurker
    Post Count
    It is no glitch, I have been off over 4 hours and have tried everything. It is a major problem that needs to be fixed!

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WAE View Post
    It is no glitch, I have been off over 4 hours and have tried everything. It is a major problem that needs to be fixed!
    I agree with you 100%. Not a single word from anyone at Gree. Not sure what the issue is. Could it be because I have an acct linked from an older device I no longer have because I broke it back in October?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MISTERFTW View Post
    I agree with you 100%. Not a single word from anyone at Gree. Not sure what the issue is. Could it be because I have an acct linked from an older device I no longer have because I broke it back in October?
    I don't think it's related to your older device but i do think the cause of the issue lies with linked accounts. I know some IOS players who don't have an issue because they only play the one account. However, those who have multiple accounts will experience a problem when they try to switch accounts.

I'd suggest anyone who has multiple accounts but hasn't switched to the other one yet does not try to switch. At least you'll be able to play one of your accounts.

I really wish i worked for Gree sometimes I'd be fighting for the community and would be on here straight away to let everyone know what's going on.

Been locked out for over 7 hours now, i could have killed 100 bosses in that time
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Post Count
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news,if you don't know by now the plug has finally been pulled for CC....you all can go ahead with your normal lives or start one.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherod View Post
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news,if you don't know by now the plug has finally been pulled for CC....you all can go ahead with your normal lives or start one.
    lol

I did think that earlier in the night when i couldn't download CC from the App Store. I thought Apple had pulled the plug on Gree but then MW worked so i scrapped that thought
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Post Count
    Funny thing is i just received a CC notification to say Diman Mafioso is robbing my tree lot. So it can push out stuff but won't let me in!!!!

Diman, i'll be hunting you down later
    CC History

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    Funny thing is i just received a CC notification to say Diman Mafioso is robbing my tree lot. So it can push out stuff but won't let me in!!!!

Diman, i'll be hunting you down later
    Same here!! Lol,My hood is bieng cleaned out as we speak

I'm having the same problem

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    You want a reply?
    Break the forum code of conduct ... They'll be on your ass in seconds
    Last edited by Forever Infamous; 06-02-2015 at 11:29 PM.
    FOREVER INFAMOUS

Always have been

Always will be

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever Infamous View Post
    You want a reply?
    Break the forum code of conduct ... They'll be on your ass in seconds
    Also a very good point. But I doubt they would notice cuz im sure they are all working around the clock at Gree to resolve the issue, lol. They cant screw us out of more money unless we have access to throw it at them

Lurker
    Post Count
    cant get on cc at all. tried on both ios and android, both says failed to connect and problem talking to server. have already tried reinstalling the app but doesnt help...

Post Count
    Same problem all day locked out on my iPad, my old iPhone 4 with a different Game Center acct is working fine. Only difference I did not do that latest update of cc on it. Not sure if that has anything to do with it. But I can switch to all 4 accts with no prob,

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Gree. We can't log in to our accounts. Wtf is the problem. Not cool at all.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    I don't think it's related to your older device but i do think the cause of the issue lies with linked accounts. I know some IOS players who don't have an issue because they only play the one account. However, those who have multiple accounts will experience a problem when they try to switch accounts.

I'd suggest anyone who has multiple accounts but hasn't switched to the other one yet does not try to switch. At least you'll be able to play one of your accounts.

I really wish i worked for Gree sometimes I'd be fighting for the community and would be on here straight away to let everyone know what's going on.

Been locked out for over 7 hours now, i could have killed 100 bosses in that time
    Folks with droids cannot get in, single users iOS Game Center cannot get in, some with multiple accts linked to gamecenter can. It's not an exclusive iOS issue nor tied to iOS gamecenter exclusively. It's gree side

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    i remember when the was a glitch where you could buy gold weapons for free and they was fixed hours after. over 10 hours now and no fix.