GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Failed to connect

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    I don't think it's related to your older device but i do think the cause of the issue lies with linked accounts. I know some IOS players who don't have an issue because they only play the one account. However, those who have multiple accounts will experience a problem when they try to switch accounts.

I'd suggest anyone who has multiple accounts but hasn't switched to the other one yet does not try to switch. At least you'll be able to play one of your accounts.

I really wish i worked for Gree sometimes I'd be fighting for the community and would be on here straight away to let everyone know what's going on.

Been locked out for over 7 hours now, i could have killed 100 bosses in that time
    I've had to resort to account switching for over a week now, since the battery in my phone died. So far things are ok, though I did get the "another device is logged into this account" glitch first thing this morning.

Must say it freaks me out everytime I switch, just in case.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I only have the one account that I use on my iPad and iPhone and can't access it from either ATM

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I have a iphone with version 8.3 on it and it won't connect. My ipad however is 8.0 an it connects fine.

Post Count

Post Count

Post Count

I'm willing to bet this spot in the Gree parking lot has been vacant for months

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I love you gree. How about that? Lol

Problem solved.
    Last edited by legalious; 06-03-2015 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Language

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    13+ hours and not a word from the gree...........
    Last edited by legalious; 06-03-2015 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Offensive

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I had planned to complete my eb in 3 days as I was gonna be gone all weekend, looks like I won't finish anything. Maybe time to quit cc.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    How about finding a way to make the game fun. Not scam people into blowing money 24/7. You might have a real game on your hands.

Now ban me because you can't handle the cold hard truth. =)
    Last edited by legalious; 06-03-2015 at 08:26 AM. Reason: Language

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kum5o View Post
    I have a iphone with version 8.3 on it and it won't connect. My ipad however is 8.0 an it connects fine.
    My iPad is 8.3. Did you upgrade to the latest version of CC? That seems to be where the problem is, and has been since the war just ended.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    At this point, I’d even accept a response from OneBrainCell

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Update connection issues

An update will come when they post something on one of the threads. Opening new threads is not gonna work. Neither is 'updating' your own status not gonna work (posting every 2 hours "it's still not working". They are aware, don't be so naïve. Just wait for a fix and go outside for once. Go run a few yards or call a friend. Jeeezz get a life seriously

Edit: these people gotta be Americans lol, always the same sh*t with that naïve, overreacting race.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeronimo View Post
    An update will come when they post something on one of the threads. Opening new threads is not gonna work. Neither is 'updating' your own status not gonna work (posting every 2 hours "it's still not working". They are aware, don't be so naïve. Just wait for a fix and go outside for once. Go run a few yards or call a friend. Jeeezz get a life seriously

Edit: these people gotta be Americans lol, always the same sh*t with that race.

so if they do know, why haven't they at least done people a courtesy and said that they are looking into it? I haven't seen anyone from Gree come on here and say they are working on it, unless I missed it somewhere.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunman View Post
    so if they do know, why haven't they at least done people a courtesy and said that they are looking into it? I haven't seen anyone from Gree come on here and say they are working on it, unless I missed it somewhere.
    See, that is being naïve. You really think they like it that a lot of people can't access the game? They will lose money if that is the case. So they're working on a fix, just wait. The people on this forum are COMMUNITY MANAGERS, not GAME DEVELOPERS. All I'm saying is calm down, wait and do something else like sport. And I don't mean e-sports...