GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Boris Sokolov

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    Bolt: gree has an issue with EB

1. Some accounts hitting same lvl boss have different times left in health. Some have 15 mins while others show for same boss 35 minutes. No rhyme or reason. We thought it was a level dependant feature punishing higher levels

2. Second issue is that the prize tier stays the same for some players after boss 28 while it advances for others. Same thought was level dependant to punish higher levels but we are seeing it with lvl 120s as well as 200s

3. We've compared this apparent glitch with other syns and confirm they have members in their syns with same issue

4. Can you ask developers/engineers is this a mistake and can they correct?

5. No, delete and reinstall doesn't change the issues
    Let me look into this, I was not aware of any changes to this EB and by the way you describe it it definitely sounds like a bug. Can you private message me the invite ID of a player that is affected? (or have them message me).

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Same. One of my accounts is on level 41, 1st level tier.
    Another on 35, 2nd level tier.

Just noticed.

Banned
    Post Count
    If you can send us a support ticket explaining the issues you found it will help us compile that information faster so that we can investigate.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Could you explain bolt what this eb is meant to be then we maybe able to enlighten you on what the issue are, if we dont know what we are ment to have we dont know whats wrong if you sorta get me

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fan139 View Post
    Could you explain bolt what this eb is meant to be then we maybe able to enlighten you on what the issue are, if we dont know what we are ment to have we dont know whats wrong if you sorta get me
    I am referring primarily to the issues that are mentioned here:
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...=1#post1511704

Does anyone see differences in the amount of time remaining for the same boss? Other verifiable differences in prizes for example? that will help us investigate.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I created a support ticket. My last boss was about 40 minutes to escape and the very next one is only 15 minutes. Seems messed up!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    On my two accounts on got bumped up the second prize tier on boss 40 and the other one was on boss 28

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by gcooldude View Post
    I created a support ticket. My last boss was about 40 minutes to escape and the very next one is only 15 minutes. Seems messed up!!
    What boss was this on? The time seems to reset back to 15 after "boss tier" like last EB except that there is no reset on health like last time.

Post Count
    [QUOTE=Jcw9811;1511812]What boss was this on? The time seems to reset back to 15 after "boss tier" like last EB except that there is no reset on health like last time.[/QUOT

Boss 31 15min again and indeed no reset on health. like last eb the price tear also drops again after boss 30
    Last edited by rotmang; 06-03-2015 at 04:56 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    Let me look into this, I was not aware of any changes to this EB and by the way you describe it it definitely sounds like a bug.
    There are definitely changes to this EB. There are 150 bosses still, but they don't reset every 15 like last time. It continues to escalate in difficulty. Escape time and player damage seems to be variable. I really wish they kept you better informed about changes to gameplay so you can in turn inform us. This is not rocket science.
    Last edited by sux2lose; 06-03-2015 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Typo

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sux2lose View Post
    There are definitely changes to this EB. There are 150 bosses still, but they don't reset every 15 like last time. It continues to escalate in difficulty. Escape time and player damage seems to be variable. I really wish they kept you better informed about changes to gameplay so you can in turn inform us. This is now rocket science.
    Well player damage varies based on your raw stats and mafia attack mods. Additionally at boss 46 the time doesn't reset back to 15 min like on bosses 16 and 31. The time on boss 46 is 1 hour and 38 min

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sux2lose View Post
    There are definitely changes to this EB. There are 150 bosses still, but they don't reset every 15 like last time. It continues to escalate in difficulty. Escape time and player damage seems to be variable. I really wish they kept you better informed about changes to gameplay so you can in turn inform us. This is now rocket science.
    This was my point we may know some bugs but if we dont know what to expect how can we report when there are issues.....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just killed boss 46 and got a common 40k stat item. This should not be happening. How can your programmers mess up a part of an event that has been running for 2 years now and has never had this issue before. I don't understand, I feel like my college buddies can code better than your programmers, FYI they are still in college.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    And it's past 5pm PST looks like we get to wait a whole 15 hours now until we get anything else from a mod. Yippee