Boris Sokolov

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Boris Sokolov

Post Count

Boris Sokolov

I've taken down 13 bosses. All 13 would have escaped in 15 minutes....does the time before he escapes get longer?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I love how they roll out a new EB run and give no updates of changes since the last one. Gree needs to brush up on their communication skills.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    No regeneration time.... LOL

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If you need to regen for bosses under level 25 you know your stats are too low.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeronimo View Post
    If you need to regen for bosses under level 25 you know your stats are too low.
    Dont you think this would suck for a new player tho imaninge just starting this game and not being able to kill level 1, players are quitting like anything and I dont see much new blood

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fan139 View Post
    Dont you think this would suck for a new player tho imaninge just starting this game and not being able to kill level 1, players are quitting like anything and I dont see much new blood
    That's true. I liked it when they had 'divisions' for EB. One for combat level 1-50, one for level 51-150, etc., but people disliked that aswell because there was always someone with more success than others. Kinda sucks if you're new and you can't even take level 1 yes.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cash View Post
    I love how they roll out a new EB run and give no updates of changes since the last one. Gree needs to brush up on their communication skills.
    Oh cmon, gree changed it again? Please give us some info!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fan139 View Post
    Think gree gave up on new blood. Then freeloaders here whine about tiers etc. It's a closed game essentially

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Any information on boss health?

Post Count
    Bolt, please? Can you get us some info on this EB?

...lots of threads asking about it.

Post Count
    nope they don't care look like we stuck with 15 minute boss event for all bosses

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Bolt: gree has an issue with EB

1. Some accounts hitting same lvl boss have different times left in health. Some have 15 mins while others show for same boss 35 minutes. No rhyme or reason. We thought it was a level dependant feature punishing higher levels

2. Second issue is that the prize tier stays the same for some players after boss 28 while it advances for others. Same thought was level dependant to punish higher levels but we are seeing it with lvl 120s as well as 200s

3. We've compared this apparent glitch with other syns and confirm they have members in their syns with same issue

4. Can you ask developers/engineers is this a mistake and can they correct?

5. No, delete and reinstall doesn't change the issues

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post

2. Second issue is that the prize tier stays the same for some players after boss 28 while it advances for others. Same thought was level dependant to punish higher levels but we are seeing it with lvl 120s as well as 200s
    I'm on lvl 38 (after an 18 hour hiatus) and the loot drops haven't changed. Be curious to know wheter or not they should be changing - getting better.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My loot changed at level 28. Also, timer stayed at 15 minutes for a long time, but I have over 60 minutes now at boss 38.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I got in a better loottier after boss 35 aprox, now im at boss 48 and it went back to the first loottier?