The best MW thread of all time... - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The best MW thread of all time...

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Come on guys, it's not that hard to refrain from naming and shaming other forum members.

Post Count
    What gets me is that everyone who purports to not like certain posts or posters still take the time to read and even more time to respond. Too funny.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    What gets me is that everyone who purports to not like certain posts or posters still take the time to read and even more time to respond. Too funny.
    It does illustrate something, doesn't it?
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Mouse and dew, I see you guys doing the same, so kind of the pot calling the kettle black I'd say. Yes the same dribble gets boring for some obviously. 99 percent of what these retirees post is negative, meant to display disdain for gree, spenders, anyone who's not of their same opinion.( look at any poster that comments in contrast to their options, their right behind it posting negatively about that poster, just look at this thread to see that) Even when it sounds like they are being positive, it's said in a sarcastic tone, and obviously not meant to truly be taken in a positive way. Wing is as entitled to his opinion as the rest, and it appears there's a growing sentiment along the same lines from several others here. I would be a much less frequent poster myself if I wasnt constantly putting forth some truth and logic to the untruths presented by their merry band of dew nuttins.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Mouse and dew, I see you guys doing the same, so kind of the pot calling the kettle black I'd say. Yes the same dribble gets boring for some obviously. 99 percent of what these retirees post is negative, meant to display disdain for gree, spenders, anyone who's not of their same opinion.( look at any poster that comments in contrast to their options, their right behind it posting negatively about that poster, just look at this thread to see that) Even when it sounds like they are being positive, it's said in a sarcastic tone, and obviously not meant to truly be taken in a positive way. Wing is as entitled to his opinion as the rest, and it appears there's a growing sentiment along the same lines from several others here. I would be a much less frequent poster myself if I wasnt constantly putting forth some truth and logic to the untruths presented by their merry band of dew nuttins.
    Phew, I'm exhausted just reading all that. you must have fingers of steel to be able to tap and type in such volumes ��
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dutch Republic View Post
    Spot on. Just freaking annoying is that guy with his dew nuttin. If even the mod approves his posts, it is time to say goodbye to this forum.
    If it irritates you so much you know, there is an "ignore" feature to this forum. That goes for all of you. Personally I think that after so long having not used said feature that one may think that you actually do find their posts interesting. Just an observation. Carry on reading what you find annoying.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Because spud lump is the only truthful and logical source of info? lmao

Roger that pot. This is kettle. I read you Lima Charlie! How copy? Over...

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The trolls remind me of a guy we once had in our guild. Decent person, participated in all events and scored good points. But he had run up over ten thousand in credit card bills buying gems and was blaming Gree for his stupidity. His posts in our chat group got so negative we had to boot him from the guild. Who knows, maybe he changed his alias and spends all his time posting here and dewing nothing constructive.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Helios Von Elisar View Post
    The trolls remind me of a guy we once had in our guild. Decent person, participated in all events and scored good points. But he had run up over ten thousand in credit card bills buying gems and was blaming Gree for his stupidity. His posts in our chat group got so negative we had to boot him from the guild. Who knows, maybe he changed his alias and spends all his time posting here and dewing nothing constructive.
    I guess he was pretty pissed when he realized how much money he wasted. Just a shame it took him that long to figure it out.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This highlights the danger of playing this game, it's fine if you have disposable income to spend but many get caught in the trap of trying to keep up and find themselves in debt.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

an education is expensive

Quote Originally Posted by Big John View Post
    This highlights the danger of playing this game, it's fine if you have disposable income to spend but many get caught in the trap of trying to keep up and find themselves in debt.
    He probably should avoid Vegas and Home Shopping Network also. But the fact is, the person to blame for his bad decision was staring at him every time he looked in the mirror. Those cheering him on to spend and score points are more to blame than Gree. Gree made the offer but they weren't the ones stroking his ego.

The problem was that his constant rants were causing people to leave the guild. Some people don't like constant negative posts. That is true for the forum too, and something I wish the monitors of the forum understood.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Those cheering him on to spend and score points are more to blame than Gree. Gree made the offer but they weren't the ones stroking his ego.
    You mean you and the rest of your "friends" in the faction?

Yeah people, keep telling yourselves the only reason you still play is for your "friends".

Friends don't let friends drive drunk. Nor should they encourage them to spend (some would argue even play) on a GREE game.

Real friends anyway.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Post Count
    Wow....

Thanks DEW, that was a real blast from the past. Sure can see how my passion for the game has evaporated which is sad.

The other sad thing is those that condemmed your post without actually reading it....
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Thanks for jumping to conclusions

Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    You mean you and the rest of your "friends" in the faction?

Yeah people, keep telling yourselves the only reason you still play is for your "friends".

Friends don't let friends drive drunk. Nor should they encourage them to spend (some would argue even play) on a GREE game.

Real friends anyway.
    Not our faction. He was in one of the top 25. They booted him after he couldn't afford to post the stats they required to stay on top. Then he washed up on our shore. He was with us for about a year. He wasn't bad at first but he went downhill after about 9 months.

If you're in one of those factions you know the rules. Keep up or get out. I've been in those factions also, but I left once Requirements got to the point that you needed to buy a vault for every WD. I spend when I want to, not because I have to.
    Last edited by Helios Von Elisar; 06-03-2015 at 05:39 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I jumped to no conclusions. YOU stated he was in YOUR faction.

If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER