The best MW thread of all time...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 73

Thread: The best MW thread of all time...

  1. #1
    Prominent Poet DEWIN NUTTIN's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2014
    Location
    In da NUT hole
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    2,381

    Thumbs up The best MW thread of all time...

    I thought I'd look for the best MW thread ever.
    I found it.
    It was created by my old friend, Agent Orange.
    No one has ever done something so complete, so comprehensive, so useful.
    This is the greatest MW thread, ever!!!

    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...-to-Modern-War
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

    The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

    Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

    In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

  2. #2
    Steady Scribe GSF Wingman GRI's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2015
    Post Count
    69
    Many people still have fun in playing this game. People in top factions, but also people in lower ranked factions and there are also people who begin playing.

    I hope this forum can be what is was again. We used to have one trolll. A troll who used to say, what he spends is for entertainment. Now he says he dews nuttin, except for make this an unpleasant place with his flock of retirees.

  3. #3
    Prominent Poet Big John's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2012
    Location
    UK
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    1,201
    ^^^^seems upset.
    Have fun, it's only a game

  4. #4
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Oct 2014
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by GSF Wingman GRI View Post
    Many people still have fun in playing this game. People in top factions, but also people in lower ranked factions and there are also people who begin playing.

    I hope this forum can be what is was again. We used to have one trolll. A troll who used to say, what he spends is for entertainment. Now he says he dews nuttin, except for make this an unpleasant place with his flock of retirees.
    Amen!!! The DEW Nuttin crowd needs to be the Banned crowd on here. They add nothing constructive or educational to the forums. Do your jobs MODS!

  5. #5
    Prominent Poet Big John's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2012
    Location
    UK
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    1,201
    Is there a full moon tonight?
    Have fun, it's only a game

  6. #6
    Banned
    Member Since
    Sep 2013
    Post Count
    768
    ^^^^^^ that was last night

  7. #7
    Verbose Veteran robmurphy's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2013
    Location
    England
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    594
    Quote Originally Posted by Big John View Post
    Is there a full moon tonight?
    No it's not.

    But people are getting seriously bored with these futile Trolls.

    They should crawl back under their bridges.

  8. #8
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Post Count
    488
    Leave them be, they're one of the last funny things in this game. Them and the GM Rooms.

  9. #9
    Verbose Veteran HellRaizer's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Location
    England / Essex
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    960
    I dew enjoy reading the threads about nuttin. For all nuttin that they dew. They dew dew a little more that dewin nuttin.

    But in all seriousness, they do highlight the issues and also the rare good aspects of the game, but in a light hearted way that brings a little fun to the forums..

    Certainly better than some others that only write "hate gree" or "its broken" threads

  10. #10
    Verbose Veteran crazeejay's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    817
    lol butthurt I sense much of! Lots of people just don't like facing the truth.

  11. #11
    Steady Scribe beartrap's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2015
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    76
    So much talk about butt pain. I doubt they have any and the direction you are leading this conversation is inappropriate.
    Last edited by legalious; 06-02-2015 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Harassment

  12. #12
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Apr 2014
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    83
    Actually there is a full moon today. Look it up
    Join us at our new place. "Salted Organic Nuts" faction
    Everything is all natural all organic non GMO*:302998857:
    ADMISSION IS FREE, HOWEVER BRICK DONATIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOMED
    997-245-568

  13. #13
    Steady Scribe
    Member Since
    Apr 2014
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    I dew enjoy reading the threads about nuttin. For all nuttin that they dew. They dew dew a little more that dewin nuttin.

    But in all seriousness, they do highlight the issues and also the rare good aspects of the game, but in a light hearted way that brings a little fun to the forums..

    Certainly better than some others that only write "hate gree" or "its broken" threads
    This guy gets it. We're happy you are enjoying this light hearted thread.
    Join us at our new place. "Salted Organic Nuts" faction
    Everything is all natural all organic non GMO*:302998857:
    ADMISSION IS FREE, HOWEVER BRICK DONATIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOMED
    997-245-568

  14. #14
    Newbie
    Member Since
    Aug 2014
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by GSF Wingman GRI View Post
    Many people still have fun in playing this game. People in top factions, but also people in lower ranked factions and there are also people who begin playing.

    I hope this forum can be what is was again. We used to have one trolll. A troll who used to say, what he spends is for entertainment. Now he says he dews nuttin, except for make this an unpleasant place with his flock of retirees.
    Spot on. Just freaking annoying is that guy with his dew nuttin. If even the mod approves his posts, it is time to say goodbye to this forum.

  15. #15
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Sep 2014
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    954
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dutch Republic View Post
    Spot on. Just freaking annoying is that guy with his dew nuttin. If even the mod approves his posts, it is time to say goodbye to this forum.
    nah, nah, nah, nah
    nah, nah, nah, nah
    hey, heeeey, good bye

    nah, nah, nah, nah
    nah, nah, nah, nah
    hey, heeeey, good bye


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •