What do you look for when you examine your inventory and stats?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you look for when you examine your inventory and stats?

Banned
    Post Count

What do you look for when you examine your inventory and stats?

I would like you to think about what kind of data you look for when you examine your inventory and how that data is organized.

• What do you look for when you examine your units?
    • What kind of decisions do you make based on the information you gather from examining your inventory?
    • Do you ever need to take notes? if so, what do you take notes on?
    • Is there something you wish you could see at a glance?
    • What kind of statistics would matter to you?

There are no right or wrong answers so please share your thoughts on this. Thanks in advance!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    What would be cool is if you fixed what's broken before adding to the game. So we can have a happy gaming experience.

However I doubt your team will go about it that way so I would like to know war results for the individual and the faction.

WD spain player finished 1,123rd faction finished top 50

Mainly war but for any events where there are leaderboards I would love to be able to track my progress.

I would like to see commas and maybe whipe six digits off everyone's stats.

I would like a gold on/off but that you have to flick before being able to spend gold and the confirms on all purchases thereafter.

Hours logged into would be cool just to see how bigger psycho each player is haha.

How many glitches the player has played through without being compensated. You guys can add to it every time you bugger up (just jokes)
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Prob the biggest thing people do checking their inventory is making sure they got the units for a certain event, usually the latest event. Might also be nice if each one listed which event it came from, maybe if you click on it with a pop up screen with the details.

Banned
    Post Count
    Fix what is broken first before you do anything else bolt. DUH....

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    As far as statistics go, maybe a quick and easy to see the cutoff for the lowest unit that plays in your inventory, though that can change to a small amount based on mix of new units added, it would give a close enough idea.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jg48 View Post
    Fix what is broken first before you do anything else bolt. DUH....
    Amen

Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    As far as statistics go, maybe a quick and easy to see the cutoff for the lowest unit that plays in your inventory, though that can change to a small amount based on mix of new units added, it would give a close enough idea.
    Oooooh yes.
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Post Count
    I would like to see what is in my army for attack and defense but would like it if we can get problems fixed first.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I would like to see all past temp bonuses won, removed from the inventory under the Specials tab.

If there's any past temp bonuses won that remain in the Individual Permanent bonus section, I would like to see them removed.

I would like to see the last unit won with a boost on the bottom of the list under the Permanent bonus section.

I would like to see when the next buildings can be collected at a glance instead of clicking on each one.

I would like the mission on Prestige Frontline, 10/15 be fixed so when we get the needed points, we actually receive the reward. Having to repeat a mission for a reward, for any reason named by Gree, is not acceptable.

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Bolt, unfortunately, one of the main reasons players check their inventory is to make sure Gree hasn't short changed them. When you failed to credit us for our 13/15 goal in FL, your wonderful customer support staff replied that everything was ok, that we had already completed 15/15 (which we had not, we are talking about 13/15!) so everything is there. Naturally, I checked. Yes, neither was the 15/15 unit there nor was the 13/15 goal corrected.

So what decisions do I make? If it isn't there, I decide whether I ask Apple for a refund. Do I take notes? No, I just forward the e-mail from your customer support to Apple. What enhancement can you make? Perhaps in the globe, next to each even, you tell us what units we received. But then again, fix the rest of the crap first. What stats matter? Week by week player activity would be interesting. Also, how many factions participated in an event, how many total points or deploys, etc. Any data which will give us a sense as to how this game is going under.

Oh, I also check to see how powerful my army is with the equipment I collected and used gold for.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    What do I look for? Here's a little hint:

I don't. And neither do a large number of other players.

Why? Because of threads like this asking us for ideas on things we don't want while there is an entire sticker thread filled with things we actually want being ignored.

All talk, no action. It must be the GREE CM motto, because you all have it down pat.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Banned
    Post Count
    . They are to busy chasing the monkeys around the building.

Yes gree still sucks.
    Last edited by Jg48; 06-03-2015 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Wanted too

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    I would like you to think about what kind of data you look for when you examine your inventory and how that data is organized.

• What kind of decisions do you make based on the information you gather from examining your inventory?

There are no right or wrong answers so please share your thoughts on this. Thanks in advance!
    Nothing needs to be done with inventory tell dev to move on from that one. Only reason to check is to make sure you got proper units......move on
    Last edited by Mr llama; 06-01-2015 at 09:20 PM.
    Have you loved your llama today?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post

The Inventory System has gotten a lot better since GREE introduced the sorting of units.

I think everyone's main concern are units that has any boost/bonus attached to them. No one wants to loose any of them, especially by accident or glitch or bad coding. We all just want them to all work properly without having to check GREE's math!

Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    What would be cool is if you fixed what's broken before adding to the game. So we can have a happy gaming experience.

However I doubt your team will go about it that way so I would like to know war results for the individual and the faction.

WD spain player finished 1,123rd faction finished top 50

Mainly war but for any events where there are leaderboards I would love to be able to track my progress.

I would like to see commas and maybe whipe six digits off everyone's stats.

I would like a gold on/off but that you have to flick before being able to spend gold and the confirms on all purchases thereafter.

Hours logged into would be cool just to see how bigger psycho each player is haha.

How many glitches the player has played through without being compensated. You guys can add to it every time you bugger up (just jokes)
    Commas for the iOS players would help tremendously. I believe that is not an issue with Android players.

And the on/off switch for using gold or confirmation before gold is to be used would also minimize the accidental use when LAG is horrible during game play.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I like to keep track of the gains made from glitches. It has become an impressive list of gold, cash, units and buildings! Thanks GREE!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I see no reason to look at my inventory or stats anymore,