True story......

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: True story......

Verbose Veteran Captain Steelman's Avatar
    Post Count

True story......

I went out the other day to fly my brand new toy, a drone or quadcopter, with a nice onboard 14 megapixel camera with the ability of HD video capture. Worked like a charm and flew very stable in the air so with beer in my system I thought to myself, ”lets go sky high” and of it went.... However, even if there was no wind at ground level there sure was at higher altitudes. The thing went away in lightning speed and even when I pushed the panic button for it to return to the launch area it was too late. I guess there was not battery enough for it to fight the wind and return home.....

For a moment I cried out ”oh nooo, the thing was expensive...!” but then I came back to my senses. I sure did spend more every month on a iPhone app that didnt even work well. So I laughed at myself as I went back to the store and bought another one....
    Last edited by legalious; 06-01-2015 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Language

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I'm guessing "lets go sky high" and "oh no, the thing was expensive" weren't you words lol, but I liked the comparison..

I've used similar comparisons when treating the wife to some very expensive restaurant food.. Hard to say no when you compare to the amount spent on a game lol

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Captain, that was just a weekends worth of iTunes is all,lol.

Post Count
    +1 on you.

I bought csgo knifes and gta v game with in game cash instead of spending it on modern war. ^^
    Modern War
    Level: 193
    Faction: Master Chief (Former: 101 Airborne Division, STS, RRH, VFF A, KYS, HKKE (And I am proud of it))
    Attack: 8bn (UDATED)
    Defence: 8bn (UPDATED)
    WDP I can achieve: 200K-350K

Former heavy gold player

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Steelman View Post
    I went out the other day to fly my brand new toy, a drone or quadcopter, with a nice onboard 14 megapixel camera with the ability of HD video capture. Worked like a charm and flew very stable in the air so with beer in my system I thought to myself, ”lets go sky high” and of it went.... However, even if there was no wind at ground level there sure was at higher altitudes. The thing went away in lightning speed and even when I pushed the panic button for it to return to the launch area it was too late. I guess there was not battery enough for it to fight the wind and return home.....

For a moment I cried out ”oh nooo, the thing was expensive...!” but then I came back to my senses. I sure did spend more every month on a iPhone app that didnt even work well. So I laughed at myself as I went back to the store and bought another one....

Hahaha, good choice cap. Nothing is as expensive as this game...
    ♛CK-The Reaper Zc♛
    "COLD & Karma=Mayhem!"

Harassing Peoples' Wallets and Taking peoples' Souls since the Beginning of Time

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Steelman View Post

Great comparison mate!