Gree, Can we have some more expansions please?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gree, Can we have some more expansions please?

Post Count

Lightbulb Gree, Can we have some more expansions please?

Gree,

You've been flooding us with new buildings lately which is absolutely great for the economy side of the game but for those customers who have been playing for years we're running out of space to put any more buildings.

Nobody wants to sell a building that they have levelled all the way up to 10 but that's becoming the case with some of us.

Also we're not able to sell decorations for some reason so i can't make space that way either.

Please release plenty of expansions asap

Thanks
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    Gree,

You've been flooding us with new buildings lately which is absolutely great for the economy side of the game but for those customers who have been playing for years we're running out of space to put any more buildings.

Nobody wants to sell a building that they have levelled all the way up to 10 but that's becoming the case with some of us.

Also we're not able to sell decorations for some reason so i can't make space that way either.

Please release plenty of expansions asap

Thanks
    Thank you for posting, I'll make sure to pass this feedback along. The bug with decorations is being fixed, they will sell correctly again in an upcoming update.

Post Count
    Thanks Bolt, That'll allow me to create a bit of space but i look forward to further expansions
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    Thanks Bolt, That'll allow me to create a bit of space but i look forward to further expansions
    Ditto mate. Also, Bolt with that update, will that include any new decorations? Really need something to spend all this CC money on with lots of players in the 300 million - 700 million IPH. Happy gaming mate.

Post Count
    Some really useful consumable weapons would be a good way to suck some cash out of the economy.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Some really useful consumable weapons would be a good way to suck some cash out of the economy.
    Indeed mate, I remember those from back in the early days of CC. People would attack, just to use them up. Got a lot useful links for robbing that way. I for one say bring them back(consumable weapons). Happy gaming mate.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderman View Post
    Indeed mate, I remember those from back in the early days of CC. People would attack, just to use them up. Got a lot useful links for robbing that way. I for one say bring them back(consumable weapons). Happy gaming mate.
    Were you born in mateland? If so, go back there and never come back. Please.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Ditto mate. Also, Bolt with that update, will that include any new decorations? Really need something to spend all this CC money on with lots of players in the 300 million - 700 million IPH. Happy gaming mate.
    You could let me rob you.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeronimo View Post
    Were you born in mateland? If so, go back there and never come back. Please.
    He's there right now, mate. It's the Internet, mate.
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    No, No, NO! Please No.. I hated those things

Post Count
    There is so much more they could do with them... consumable mods perhaps? Would you pay $50B for a consumable weapon with a 1% IP mod maybe? They need some sort of cash sink in this game... syn bonuses will only do so much since they're a one-time purchase.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Post Count
    I miss TP & Snowballs & Footballs. Those were fun!

Yes, more hood space, please.

Post Count
    New store items and stronger consumables would be great.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I loved the pigskin football bombs drops during PvP Tournaments.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    There is so much more they could do with them... consumable mods perhaps? Would you pay $50B for a consumable weapon with a 1% IP mod maybe? They need some sort of cash sink in this game... syn bonuses will only do so much since they're a one-time purchase.
    I like this idea, also benifits the longer term players for once