Boo, to the no UC Trainer cards this week

in the 3rd slot in the later levels. Very little incentive to play this week. Poor change Gree, please reconsider.

And have you noticed that the CounterMeasure Unit levels up far less frequently than before?

Come on, Gree! You don't want to get a reputation for stinginess, do you?

I hate how the majority of the chests in Invasion missions still have common units in them. At least give us UC ones so they have some use in training. Then half of those common units are something like the Centaur that has no training value whatsoever.

Take Mission 28, for example. To win that you need to have quite a strong squad - so what good is a Common unit to you? They might as well go back to giving us the cash. I am currently playing that Mission repeatedly and I am getting sick of the sight of Dervishes! I must have sold at least 50 so far!

Yeah you'd expect the chest rewards to get better by the end at least but nope get stuck pulling mostly common units even on the last mission.

It is really pathetic to give COMMON units as rewards, especially on the Elite Battles 20 - 30. At least the higher UC units can help train somewhat, given the training change a while back. I posted here a few months ago about the irony of "If you have the squad to win the reward, you dont need it, and if you really need the reward, you don't have the squad to win it"... and nothing has changed.

Its like winning the Tour de France and the prize is a Huffy from Walmart.

"If you have the squad to win the reward, you dont need it, and if you really need the reward, you don't have the squad to win it"... Very well put. I totally agree.

In the current Invasion Event I am on course to win the SR unit - it will go straight into Storage!

Yeah and then the mission 30 top chest reward was an UC Freedom Scout. Not even worth training with. The last 10 mission should have all uncommon rewards at least plus the UC trainer. As for the final rewards all I play for are keys cause no point to two UR cards that you will never see another card for out of the chests. SR's are direct to storage units now and I pretty much have 4 pages of them. Heck even UR's are mostly straight to storage units since they keep making new ones so I end up with two cards for pretty much the same units with a different name.

That's the latest trick they are pulling - same old unit but with a different name so we cannot promote or max it. They seem to make a habit of insulting our intelligence.