Athens voice of reason is usually the comedian.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Athens voice of reason is usually the comedian.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Athens voice of reason is usually the comedian.

*the* voice of reason is usually the comedian. (Auto-correct is so frustrating)

elic, you have over re-acted to a thread posted by mojo jojo. The last time he posted a thread like this it was good for a laugh. And in humour there is truth. We don't need North korean style censorship. You yourself may be uninterested but it is how we as a community laugh together. Surely you can understand we have to people to make quips at the expense of GReE to keep what remains of our sanity after 2 and a little bit years of constant and steady decline. Last time we did it we managed to predict our future and exactly how GReE would mess up future events. You joined the company after this time. Let the thread go on and you can get a feel of our frustrations, have a little laugh and then get on with the job of fixing it. Please see there is no sense in gagging members, they will just continue to poor out the door.

Less tap tap taps I'm sure is less work, but in the end it will equal no jobs for any of you.

Please allow us our freedom of speech. I know Americans hold that concept close to heart
    Last edited by bam bam.; 05-29-2015 at 09:11 PM.
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Banned
    Post Count
    We'll said bam.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    oh I don't know. 'if you read it right I think has post is damn funny.
    You see, they don' t need our help

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    Please allow us our freedom of speech. I know Americans hold that concept close to heart
    Freedom of speech has been over used to express so much negativity and hatred in this world.

This forum is full of negativity. Sometimes it's best to 'nip it in the bud' and move on.

Post Count
    Perhaps if gree listened to it's customers then there would be less negativity.....

You've been here long enough, you've seen all our attempts to get things fixed to the point of begging and pleading and yet we are ignored. That lead to frustration and finally anger. At this point it's pretty much impossible to try and put a positive spin on what has taken place recently and my guess is there is still a lot more dowside and potentially no upside given the current track record.

I can only imagine how messed up the final hour of FL is going to be AGAIN for those on Android. .

You remember back when we were passionate about the game and to some degree the devs even cared about us..... So it's pretty easy to see how those that cared are now right pissed off....
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Je suis Charlie!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    Freedom of speech has been over used to express so much negativity and hatred in this world.

This forum is full of negativity. Sometimes it's best to 'nip it in the bud' and move on.
    You mean religion and republicans used it to spread negativity and hatred in the world.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post

In the context it is fine.
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    *the* voice of reason is usually the comedian. (Auto-correct is so frustrating)

elic, you have over re-acted to a thread posted by mojo jojo. The last time he posted a thread like this it was good for a laugh. And in humour there is truth. We don't need North korean style censorship. You yourself may be uninterested but it is how we as a community laugh together. Surely you can understand we have to people to make quips at the expense of GReE to keep what remains of our sanity after 2 and a little bit years of constant and steady decline. Last time we did it we managed to predict our future and exactly how GReE would mess up future events. You joined the company after this time. Let the thread go on and you can get a feel of our frustrations, have a little laugh and then get on with the job of fixing it. Please see there is no sense in gagging members, they will just continue to poor out the door.

Less tap tap taps I'm sure is less work, but in the end it will equal no jobs for any of you.

Come on guys, be a bit more realistic and take off your gaming hat for a sec. Relic has a boss just like we do at work. If he isn't doing his job (forget the fact that gree doesn't listen to its customers), then he gets canned. So this really isn't about freedom of speech, it's about job security at a company that could close down a game or even an office with no advance notice. To the casual gamer, this is a stupid game to pass time. To the addicted, it is their life. It doesn't matter how much you hate gree. But on the forum, Relic has a job to do. We might not see any changes to the game and all of our suggestions ignored. I have no idea what Relic's KPIs look like, but if he's not looking like he's doing his job (from gree's perspective), then he's a goner. It's not that I don't agree with the thread, but you guys need to look at this from another perspective.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    You mean religion and republicans used it to spread negativity and hatred in the world.
    Yeah and they take all the money too.

How many CEO's are Democrats again?

Could anymore Kool-Aid run through your veins?

Leave the religion and politics at the door. It is against forum rules in case you forgot.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Gree has the absolute right to censor any or all thought on their forum.

Freedom of speech, as do all constitutional rights enjoyed by all inhabiting or visiting the USA, flow ONLY from the government as duties owed to its citizens or inhabitants of the USA.

Insofar as Gree, it can govern its website anyway it sees fit.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    Yeah and they take all the money too.
    Yeah, you're right, they do take all the money. R.I.P. NASA

How many CEO's are Democrats again?
    I'm sure there are many. Why ask this again?

Could anymore Kool-Aid run through your veins?
    It's of the red kind. Wait red? Red State? Blood is red...ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

Leave the religion and politics at the door. It is against forum rules in case you forgot.
    Oh, now we follow the rules? I'm making sure the claims he make are well placed with the correct offenders. Must we always censor the truth? but I'm just using my first amendment rights, right?

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Yeah, you're right, they do take all the money. R.I.P. NASA

I'm sure there are many. Why ask this again?

It's of the red kind. Wait red? Red State? Blood is red...ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

Oh, now we follow the rules? I'm making sure the claims he make are well placed with the correct offenders. Must we always censor the truth? but I'm just using my first amendment rights, right?

I ask merely to make it easy to highlight your ignorance, naivety, and gullibility.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Banned
    Post Count
    I like your sarcasm bud. I'm sure you really aren't that ignorant.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    I like your sarcasm bud. I'm sure you really aren't that ignorant.
    I like to place blame where blame deserves to be.