Athens voice of reason is usually the comedian. - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Athens voice of reason is usually the comedian.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    Hence why I warned in the beginning religion and politics were against forum rules. But it seems the kiddie knows it all and has the answer for all.

Sorry Raizer, but it falls under the Staying On Topic section of the Code.

Bias, don't worry about it. The whole thread was a bad idea.
    I agree it is a bit off topic but this is a war game, many different ideals will collide. However someone used their beliefs to conclude I was "cheating" and repeatedly insist that I was when in fact I used the game for its intended purposes. I used my reasoning skills to come to the conclusion that this black and white thinking was religious in nature since in my years of dealing with many religious they tend to believe in absolutes. Nothing is absolute and things tend to be many shades of gray.

The people who recycled ships did not cheat. The people who bought gold for 5 bucks did not steal it.

Post Count
    It's. A. Game.

It's. A. Forum. About. A. Game.

People, including mods, need to relax and learn to laugh at themselves and everything associated with this high farce.

If you didn't laugh, you'd just say "Meh" and move on.

Comedy, intentional and otherwise, on these forums is the only thing keeping the place going.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I do not appreciate coming onto a game forum and having to scroll through a mass of religious drivel.

You don't see me breaking the rules and enforcing my religious beliefs on people in here.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    I do not appreciate coming onto a game forum and having to scroll through a mass of religious drivel.

You don't see me breaking the rules and enforcing my religious beliefs on people in here.
    Well, maybe not directly but indirectly. With each post and such, our beliefs show. What I don't appreciate is someone judging me with their belief system and I can't do the same back without "Da Rules" being use as a reason I should not share my back by the person claiming fowl play. Danger Mouse is right, lets all do what we do and enjoy the forums while its here. This place is pretty entertaining.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Are you absolutely sure nothing is absolute?

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    One single person brought religion into two threads now. Just one. And that same person did it only to ridicule, demean, insult, and belittle those of religion. So as such, no, it has no place here.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    Nothing is absolute and things tend to be many shades of gray.
    Approximately 50 by my last count...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tee View Post
    Are you absolutely sure nothing is absolute?
    Well there are absolute truths, like math and science. Most other things tend to be just be constructs open for debate. If it can be debated, it's not a truth. There is no debating 2+2 = 4. That is and always will be an absolute truth.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    One single person brought religion into two threads now. Just one. And that same person did it only to ridicule, demean, insult, and belittle those of religion. So as such, no, it has no place here.
    Well I didn't do it for that reason. If one can use their religious views to make a decision base on a fair action and call it absolutely wrong, then I can also use my reasoning based on my own views or truth and make a counter claim. To say one view is fair and the other is wrong and hateful is so in fact what a north Korean forum would look like. Fair is fair.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Jedi View Post
    Approximately 50 by my last count...
    Lol, that's too funny.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    It's. A. Game.

It's. A. Forum. About. A. Game.

People, including mods, need to relax and learn to laugh at themselves and everything associated with this high farce.

If you didn't laugh, you'd just say "Meh" and move on.

Comedy, intentional and otherwise, on these forums is the only thing keeping the place going.

The game, and forum, make me laugh every single day! Thank you GREE!
    Last edited by legalious; 06-01-2015 at 08:07 AM. Reason: Offensive

Community Manager
    Post Count
    This thread has gone WAY off-topic, and the discussion of religion and politics shouldn't be on a site about video games. Time to lock it up.