Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    I'm rather confident someone spent hundreds of dollars for the plus of Voidwalker, just as I'm sure people spent hundreds of dollars trying to get Avian Aegis+ which is now in chests. Great way to sympathize with those who've been pooped on by Gree. If your heart isn't broken this week there's always next week....... Royal will be up for grabs soon enough.
    I spent hundreds for all these armors.. Royal + still being my most expensive, or maybe techno+..

oh but wait.... a little birdy told me a change is coming in T25/T50........ maybe I will play this weekend...... lol

And it got changed, first to t100 voidwalker and t50, 25 +. Then too Judge which is pretty much outclassed by Firestorm+. Still getting it for the looks but please please please get your stuff together, fire whoever is in charge of deciding the rewards and dont ever listen to people complaining on FB/wherever again. Two times in a row the t25/50 rewards changed from great to useless and only because you are like a drifting ship.

Edit: i feel your heartbrokeness will but youre not the only one. all my t10 epics are fusable so yeah yours will be too start getting used to it already lol.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

All they need to do is at least match the elements and let it be.

Just as an FYI, Judges for both normal and plus are about 200 points better than Firestorm Vanguard normal and plus. At least we got some fire in the mix. I'm going T25.

The fire mono isn't so bad. It's strong and looks decent.

Main issue is the lack of fba and tiresome old milestones. 40 fba when it takes 120 to max one dfa nevermind 2? Takes the excitement out of getting your rewards at the end of the event if you can't see what it's like in its full glory.

Any chance we can get some more in the milestones and at least 80 (as it is in war) for t1 guild?
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired