Thread: help

help

i started playing this game for awhile noe and i soent alot of money to build a pretty mean armor set well i funally got slome dragonforged and was happy well i formed a guild and got linevwell this guy said to me want to see.some cool.armor and stole my account now i have a ****ty one with no armor how do i get my account back

yea never trust someone who says that. You might be sol unless gree decides to be nice

This issue can be resolved with the account owner if they send in a support ticket. Please generate a support ticket in-game or through here: https://games.gree-support.net/anonymous_requests/new

Please be as detailed as they can be with the support ticket. A good base for account recovery information is as follows:

-Main knight's name and level
    -Friend code of the account you are trying to recover
    -Date of last login on the account you wish to recover
    -Dates of last 3 purchases
    -Gem receipts or transaction numbers
    -iOS users only: The original install date. Open iTunes on your computer. Navigate to iTunes Store Account > Purchase History

I had a player who had the same thing happen to him. Fortunately, he was able to get it back with the help of K&D support as well as help from the community. Hopefully you kept your google play receipts if you spent any money on the game. Never ever ever ever ever ever retrieve someone else's game as it will essentially swap your game with theirs. This is K&D Scamming 101.
    Rushka Empire [Android]

Currently recruiting: Level 100+
    Officer Rank: N/A
    Line ID: scabitron

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Petrosky View Post
    i started playing this game for awhile noe and i soent alot of money to build a pretty mean armor set well i funally got slome dragonforged and was happy well i formed a guild and got linevwell this guy said to me want to see.some cool.armor and stole my account now i have a ****ty one with no armor how do i get my account back
    That's very unfortunate - sadly there are many scammers playing KnD and you can't be too careful. .

Remember that trading is against the T&Cs, and bind your account to an email address that nobody has the password to. That way, if someone takes your account you can get it back again.

Good luck - I hope Gree is able to help you get your account back.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired