Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Hybrid View

Next Raid prediction........ total failure

Oh, are you guys in for a treat for this weekend's raid....... good times for all....... LMAO.

This company is really trying to kill the game and they don't even know it......... (or maybe they do).

I don't see the problem. The boss is mono fire which should be easy to beat.

Mono fire when we've already gone through the monos and not all the dual elements. Good luck trying to sell that.

I dont mind the mono fire as much, do think the stats should have been a little better and they should have finished dual elements first. But really it isnt that bad as some people make it look. I have the mono spirit from the first DF epic war and its a beast.

Im really interested to see what the t50 reward will be and if they will stick to their rewards for once or change it all after the ****storm (which will btw allways happen, people complain about everything). Last time they gave us an useless t50 because t10 people complained so i wouldnt mind a good t50 and a kind-of-bad t10 for once. But most of all, stick to one reward, think about it carefully and dont change it after announcement.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

They've only got two real choices for t25/t50 if they want people to be happy. Royal or Bonesaw........ even though those two have just come out in other events. If they try to do Firestorm again people will complain....... Sauric, people will complain. Ashenfire, people will complain........

Looking forward to how this turns out.

So, it seems that the Armors and Element combos are correct and wont be changed.

Sweet. I get to rest this weekend if t25 is anything less than Royal Battlegear.

Top Ten Guild just postponed their push for the weekend. Now if the t25 award sucks I won't have to play at all this weekend. Don't let me down Gree...... Blazeborn+ for T25..... LMAO.

top 50 rewards are in....................spirit air for a mono fire raid .......smh

LMAO..... just saw it. Voidwalker's Shelter....... proof enough of where these people's heads are........

Voidwalker is a great t50 and the + is even better for t25. Hopefully they keep it as the reward.
    Rushka Empire [Android]

Currently recruiting: Level 100+
    Officer Rank: N/A
    Line ID: scabitron

Quote Originally Posted by Scabs View Post
    Voidwalker is a great t50 and the + is even better for t25. Hopefully they keep it as the reward.
    I am not saying the reward is bad, it is a decent armor. Just wondering why they would put up a spirit wind for a mono fire raid. There is no logic behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Calling View Post
    I am not saying the reward is bad, it is a decent armor. Just wondering why they would put up a spirit wind for a mono fire raid. There is no logic behind it.
    I would respect Gree more if they just admitted they don't decide these armors in advance and the people who are currently picking the armors doesn't play the game or know it's history.

Okay, I'm very thankful the reward isn't royal, I spent hundreds of dollars for that +, to see it be given away so cheap would break my heart.. I don't get why it's mono fire, but I don't mind that much other than I'll be scoring a few less points per hit.. Void is way out of left field, excluding the chrome wars where obviously t25 isn't going to match, I can't think of a t25 that doesn't even share one element with the t10 armor. It's a little silly

Quote Originally Posted by Wil Patterson View Post
    Okay, I'm very thankful the reward isn't royal, I spent hundreds of dollars for that +, to see it be given away so cheap would break my heart..
    I'm rather confident someone spent hundreds of dollars for the plus of Voidwalker, just as I'm sure people spent hundreds of dollars trying to get Avian Aegis+ which is now in chests. Great way to sympathize with those who've been pooped on by Gree. If your heart isn't broken this week there's always next week....... Royal will be up for grabs soon enough.