Frontline MBT Missing in Inventory

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Frontline MBT Missing in Inventory

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Frontline MBT Missing in Inventory

In the past, have accidentally bought 100 of these Frontline MBT unit (stats is very low, cost 5 gold each), using 350 gold, when tapping too fast..

Ask for refund, but gree does not agree and it say that the unit remaining can be use for FUTURE EVENT. so when will this unit be used?

Right now,these units are not in use anymore and cant even find in my inventory?
    So 350 gold have just went down the drain?

Can any mod/community manager advise on this?

Banned
    Post Count
    It's working as intended.

And gree still sucks.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sbs2716g View Post
    In the past, have accidentally bought 100 of these Frontline MBT unit (stats is very low, cost 5 gold each), using 350 gold, when tapping too fast..

Ask for refund, but gree does not agree and it say that the unit remaining can be use for FUTURE EVENT. so when will this unit be used?

Right now,these units are not in use anymore and cant even find in my inventory?
    So 350 gold have just went down the drain?

Can any mod/community manager advise on this?
    Sorry to hear about this issue. Please send in a support ticket again and forward me the ticket number in a private message here in the forum. I will make ask someone to respond appropriately.

Post Count
    I hope GREE does not switch FL units without prior notice again.

Like many customers, I stock up between FL events because I cannot afford to buy only during the event.

Meh, on 2nd thought, I'll probably get screwed out of a couple billion game-cash when/if they do switch. So nevermind, I'm used to GREE's crisis management. Worse things can happen in GREEland.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Now gree reply and they credit me with 10 Frontline Main Carriers to compensate for the 100 Frontline MBT which is gone.

What a joke... Why cant they just credit me back the gold so that i can use it on med packs or energy or deploy

I am not going to use those frontline main carriers at all... use gold to buy deploy is much better than using these main carriers.