GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Stat inflation should be applied evenly

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Stat inflation should be applied evenly

We are hitting level 22 of RBE while farming. Units are averaging 20 meg when you qualify for taking down a boss. Sometimes you get one for 60 meg. So why is it that the prize for beating 7 level 80 bosses and defeating RBE Regular result is a prize of only 4.1 meg Attack and no bonus. It should be worth at least the units being given out to beat individual bosses. It's like you upgraded the stats of the individual rewards but forgot about the quest rewards. And the reason we never took the quests in RBE seriously. They really were not worth the effort you had to put into them.

And scratch offs are worthless now. If you get all 6 you get a prize worth 900,000. That's about 10% of the value of the worst reward in RBE right now.

If the goals aren't worth the effort no one will go for them and that means less gold being bought, which affects your bottom line. I would think that would make it an issue worth looking into.

Post Count
    No one has ever accused Gree of making sense and thinking it through.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    No one has ever accused Gree of making sense and thinking it through.
    +1 greelion times

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    GREE is giving out hard drives and memory now for rewards?
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Helios Von Elisar View Post
    We are hitting level 22 of RBE while farming. Units are averaging 20 meg when you qualify for taking down a boss. Sometimes you get one for 60 meg. So why is it that the prize for beating 7 level 80 bosses and defeating RBE Regular result is a prize of only 4.1 meg Attack and no bonus. It should be worth at least the units being given out to beat individual bosses. It's like you upgraded the stats of the individual rewards but forgot about the quest rewards. And the reason we never took the quests in RBE seriously. They really were not worth the effort you had to put into them.

And scratch offs are worthless now. If you get all 6 you get a prize worth 900,000. That's about 10% of the value of the worst reward in RBE right now.

If the goals aren't worth the effort no one will go for them and that means less gold being bought, which affects your bottom line. I would think that would make it an issue worth looking into.
    The simple straightforward answer is because there is no overall game plan. If there was we would have seen logical adjustments to take into account stat inflation. For example, defence building stats would actually be bumped up to make them useful yet their stats have remained unchanged for over three years. Valor units have shifted at a glacial pace making them currently not terribly useful.

So instead of looking for more nonfunctioning CRAP look at the overall game design and see how poorly planned it is. Basically a bunch of things to make folks spend but if you applied logic and strategy to this you would instantly see that this game employs neither.

So basically the only thing keeping it slightly interesting is to play for free whilst seeing how much I can do with my LLP crew.

If gree were to pull the plug today I likely would not care since I got my money's worth back when the game was interesting and fun and not the non stop frantic cash grab it has turned into, GREEd has totally ruined the game.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13