THE Forum is dead, long live THE forum!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: THE Forum is dead, long live THE forum!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

THE Forum is dead, long live THE forum!

point to make is;

so Many serious players, posting serious threads are MIA..

So Many players have given up posting to ideas, hints, feedback..

I Miss Those threads..

i'm also afraid GREE might get THE idea that without those threads iT means they are doing a good job.

Peace OUT!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It takes no strategy these days to tap, tap, tap, wait for some form of "regen" or spend, spend, spend, to buy that fake YELLOW stuff, and tap, tap, tap some more.

Why, its so easy, even a dummy like me could DEW it, if I wanted to DEW it, that is.

No reason to post anything serious, its just a game that's lost its way!!!!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Ideas and feedback are ignored. Many have realized GREE does not care one bit and are no longer wasting their time trying. Of course there is one, but honestly his ideas are the kind of garbage that got us here. As far as hints, there's nothing left anymore, at least until the next glitch comes along. To top it all of, as people leave the game, so too do they leave the forum.

As goes the game, so goes the forum. It is not the players that destroyed the game.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Post Count
    If you went back to any point in history of the forums and added 3 months you'd find this exact thread. Never gets old!
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    No body gives a truck any more. We all know what's coming
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    Ideas and feedback are ignored. Many have realized GREE does not care one bit and are no longer wasting their time trying. Of course there is one, but honestly his ideas are the kind of garbage that got us here. As far as hints, there's nothing left anymore, at least until the next glitch comes along. To top it all of, as people leave the game, so too do they leave the forum.

As goes the game, so goes the forum. It is not the players that destroyed the game.
    That pretty much sums up this sorry state of affairs.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Very true mxz, that same exact sentiment has been posted all along. Though I do agree that less people try, since it's obvious that gree is going to continue along their chosen path, and what they say here really seems to have little value. It's still the same answer it's always been. The game is not ending today, nor this week, but someday it will. Each day does bring us closer to that time, whenever it might be.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I've been playing for over 3 years. And been reading posts like this for just as long. A few things don't change. The trolls always say the game is dying. People always complain that Gree never fixes anything. The energy requirements are always too high. And the crate events suck.

BTW, crate events do suck.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Helios Von Elisar View Post
    I've been playing for over 3 years. And been reading posts like this for just as long. A few things don't change. The trolls always say the game is dying. People always complain that Gree never fixes anything. The energy requirements are always too high. And the crate events suck.

BTW, crate events do suck.
    And don't forget how it's all the fault of those that spend real money, and they should all boycott the game! If I had a dollar for every time that one gets trotted out I could buy all the gold I could ever want ����
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    And don't forget how it's all the fault of those that spend real money, and they should all boycott the game! If I had a dollar for every time that one gets trotted out I could buy all the gold I could ever want ����
    So true, those who pay the bills are the cause for all this sorrow. No wonder they don't post on the forum much anymore, they get attacked when they do.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Doubt anyone who has visited the forum for any length of time can argue that participation has fallen off a cliff.

What used to be a place to see a post hit the 2nd page in less than a day due to activity, now it seems it takes a few days for that to happen.