Still not maxed out your bonuses? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Still not maxed out your bonuses?

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    ok wilde been visited will be visiting one more group but then have to recharge the bank funds. to those reading this notice the appreciation these group have for those that help feels great trust me. they get a lil jump and help and they feel so not alone. IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT PLEASE JOIN ONE OF THESE TEAMS AND DROP YOUR SPARE CHANGE(AT YOUR LVL 100B IS SPARE CHANGE)AND THAT MONEY REALLY MAKES THEIR DAY AND HELPS THEM GROW.. ITS A WIN WIN GUYS

Post Count
    ju visited I am out for a lil while gotta get some green back.. I hope others take over an help out while I bank up the vault

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Thanks goog gawd noooo for the boost!! It was a morale booster to our troops. Many were surprised and expressed appreciation for a gift they never expected.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It's nice to see a very positive thread around here! I am inspired to join in to help.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If anybody would like to help out a one man clan I would well appreciate it. Been raiding hard for the last few bonuses and FL.

Open door, Stand Fast 704 766 404

Big Thanks
    Von

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tee View Post
    It's nice to see a very positive thread around here! I am inspired to join in to help.
    please do as many team really appreciate it

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Yes he is one of the good guys -good gawd noooo- He donated to our faction as well very generous
    Last edited by Nick416; 05-29-2015 at 04:58 PM.
    Nick

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick416 View Post
    Yes he is one of the good guys -good gawk noooo- He donated to our faction as well very generous
    lol ty nick for remembering didn't have as much to drop for these guys but trying to spread it out a lil more.. but one guy told me they got 8 bonuses for the amount I gave so I feel very good about that.. just wish more would join in help out ... in game money(for uppers its worthless) that feeling you get from giving it to those that can use it (priceless)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm sitting on $1.5 trillion ingame cash and $1.7 billion IPH and was wondering what to do with it... ;-)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I''m sitting on $1.5 trillion ingame cash and $1.7 billion IPH and was wondering what to do with it... ;-)[/QUOTE]

Any donations are welcome 👍
    Open door, Stand Fast 704 766 404

Big Thanks 👍
    Von

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post
    ju visited I am out for a lil while gotta get some green back.. I hope others take over an help out while I bank up the vault
    On behalf of Ju, I would like to thank you for your generous donation we also had 2 other accounts join and give a generous donation too really helped out our faction to buy those really expensive bonuses.

Thank you too all that are willing to help out smaller factions buy bonuses

Post Count
    You won't be getting a welfare check from me. You want to max out your bonuses? Do like the rest of us did and work at it. Build up your IPH and raid people. Or call Obama.

But seriously, enough with the pity party.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I was in a Faction a while back that was one of the receipients of SUP's Christmas give always. Think it was Naughty Santa or something similar. Two or three of their guys stopped by and gave us about 60 billion. That was a ton of cash at the time and it was a huge morale booster for our team.

I thought that was a pretty darn cool thing for the big dawgs to help the little guys.

I just see what we have going on here as paying it forward.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    You won't be getting a welfare check from me. You want to max out your bonuses? Do like the rest of us did and work at it. Build up your IPH and raid people. Or call Obama.

But seriously, enough with the pity party.
    its not a pity party by any means. these teams are trying to do as we all have done and to be honest a ton of teams around when last cash glitch happened maxxed their bonuses that way. Simple fact is this post is about encouraging the mw community to help out. Kinda sad that you have to be the one negative comment but fact is SUP has helped out a coupel different times(the xmas santa thingy) which was extremely kool. but with the cash value so messed up in game you don't have to be a team to help just a good guy/gal with some cash and 20b or more is basically a bonus and actually doesn't have to be 20b. the big dawgs have building the lower levels will never get and grees new buildings are all crap so they DONT have the options for huge cash buildings we did. anyway if you don't like our message move on absolutely no reason to bring this thread down.. keep negative comments to yourself please

Post Count
    385528095 little faction of 1 now slowly upgrading with main when can need 60b plus upgrades any spare change welcome
    485046391 & 565411567