Still not maxed out your bonuses? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Still not maxed out your bonuses?

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    You guys should have taken advantage of the recycle glitch. Or tank glitch. Wtf is wrong with your faction? Pay attention when gree Ffffs up!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy shags View Post
    You guys should have taken advantage of the recycle glitch. Or tank glitch. Wtf is wrong with your faction? Pay attention when gree Ffffs up!
    Hey Shags - bring Groovy in to interject some positive comments. This is one of the few positive threads on this forum and is a nice change of scenery!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Tee, Thank You for the very LARGE generous donation.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Happy to help.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Tee just stopped by and gave my faction a big donation, I want to personally thank tee for doing that. It's nice to see that everyone playing this game is not to greedy help out factions less fortunate then them. Thanks again FBOMB & RUSH2WAR.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We would appreciate any help also.
    Door is open: 716 966 938.

Thanks!!

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    ty tee for stepping up and helping .. and others doesn't matter the size of donation these teams appreciate it all.. plus it shows them the game and players look out for each other

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Nice going Tee good to see you helping out so many with your generosity I am sure it means so much to some of the teams they will never forget it

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I've also been helping out with factions getting their bonuses for a while. I've just finished another faction, so am available to help out another.

I prefer larger factions (around 40+ members), if there are still any out there that want help then please send me your faction code and I'll join up

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Redh View Post
    I've also been helping out with factions getting their bonuses for a while. I've just finished another faction, so am available to help out another.

I prefer larger factions (around 40+ members), if there are still any out there that want help then please send me your faction code and I'll join up
    it is awesome to see others helping out good on you guys.. and it shows a lot.. btw I also have recouped a lil and have enough for 2 more donations so message me if you haven't already been helped by another

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    861 781 513 - any help would be appreciated.

Post Count
    722 326 715 we are open and will take any help we can get.. Only have sea left to get. thanks in advance for your help.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    645-941-206 (Open) Sealords would appreciate some financial assistance. If you've got $$$ to burn, we've got upgrades to purchase! Thanks.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I want to thank all who helped us out we are maxed on all except guild. You will never know how much Our team appreciates all who helped. Thanks again
    Nick

Lurker
    Post Count
    Me and all of my campers could use some cash to fill out our bonuses. Come visit us. The door is open.

661 556 222

Thanks