Top 50 not displaying

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top 50 not displaying

Post Count

Top 50 not displaying

The ranking in the ash/urn event displays top 25 and 500. However as the prize is centred around top 50, can we have at least what has been normally displayed and that is the top 50 place holder please?

Btw is the EB a phineas and ferb homage?
    Last edited by kruppe; 05-28-2015 at 04:13 AM.

Mickaleus

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Hi there,

I looked into this for you and there's no Top 50 on the leaderboard. Apologies for the confusion!

Here's the breakdown:

It's Top 1, 2-20, 21-500

Top 21-500 Silvan Changeling 1 7054335 3798488
    Top 2-20 Silvan Stormcaller 1 8643181 7362709 +2% Infantry Attack
    Top 1 Silvan Guardian 1 26022828 6505707 +3% Beast Defense
    Top 21-500 Silvan Changeling 1 7054335 3798488
    Top 2-20 Silvan Stormcaller 1 8643181 7362709 +2% Infantry Attack
    Top 1 Silvan Guardian 1 26022828 6505707 +3% Beast Defense

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Fix this... Top50 shouldn't be players 2-20 but 2-50! Again wrong advertisement

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas HQ View Post
    Fix this... Top50 shouldn't be players 2-20 but 2-50! Again wrong advertisement
    It is intended to be 2-20 and not 2-50 this time. I will be sure to let the team know that 2-50 is preferred if that is the overall sentiment.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    It is intended to be 2-20 and not 2-50 this time. I will be sure to let the team know that 2-50 is preferred if that is the overall sentiment.
    Really? So let me clarify, you announce top 50 on the quest, you display top 25 and you are saying the intent is top 20.
    Is english the team's first second language? If not, do you need assistance in translations? Was maths a problem and this is the remediation class? Has mastering snakes and ladders the only prerequisite to designing game play now? Trying not to be insulting but endeavouring to understand why this is so hard for the development team to provide some consistency other than in inconsistency.

Truly this is false advertising, you should advertise this game as some kind of ESP challenge where the players are continuing to try and second guess the developers intent. I have lost track of the posts where "intent" has been offered as an excuse or reason for poor planning and execution.

If you are using interns it is obvious that they have no future in this business. Give it back to the office cleaners who were doing a not half bad job last year.
    Last edited by kruppe; 05-29-2015 at 09:36 PM.

Mickaleus

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    This is a major problem (another one) because the box event clearly shows TOP 50, just like it always had. You better talk to some people and arrange to give this reward to the top 50, not the top 20.
    Now, if you had bothered to COMMUNICATE the change by showing top 20 inside the box event, no problem. But since you didn't, you need to give the reward to the top 50' not the top 20

First advertising a war bonus for all 3 days, then saying its only for 1 day, now this.
    How do Gree employees sleep at night?
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    This is a major problem (another one) because the box event clearly shows TOP 50, just like it always had. You better talk to some people and arrange to give this reward to the top 50, not the top 20.
    Now, if you had bothered to COMMUNICATE the change by showing top 20 inside the box event, no problem. But since you didn't, you need to give the reward to the top 50' not the top 20

First advertising a war bonus for all 3 days, then saying its only for 1 day, now this.
    How do Gree employees sleep at night?
    With all the extra cash from all the false advertising, I think they manage to sleep just fine.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Where do your developers get their weed?? Must be hard to post that explanation with a straight face. :-)

Post Count
    Hey Guys,

I think this might just be old data from around 5/20/15 and the newest 5/27/15 data should show the correct information in game. Please try getting on that and let me know. Thanks!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Hey Guys,

I think this might just be old data from around 5/20/15 and the newest 5/27/15 data should show the correct information in game. Please try getting on that and let me know. Thanks!
    Nowpe still shows top 50 so you just better give it out for top 50 and be ahead of all the angre support tickets that will be sent in for another case of false advertising.

Ow and while you are at it. Add more health regen bonuses. Permanent ones

Post Count
    Hey Saint-BEL,

Could you send in a support ticket for me with a screen shot still showing this if you would? Thanks!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    It is submitted. ticket number #2461279.

Now i expect a decent reply on the other things mentioned in the ticket though...

Post Count
    you don't have to fix a thing !!!!!!! it "STATES" I am in TOP 1 !! so if event finishes with no update I want my First position and all the units please !! imagine how many first prize units will be given out !! I will be screen shotting this aswell ! C'mon first time in No# 01 !! go you good thing !...bring on the Dragoons !!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    so box event showed top 50 all the way = was never corrected - eople spent real money and want their prizes for top 50 as the game clearly stated. What are you going to do gree????

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Are the developers mute with brain damage from smoking to much crack with their massive wads of cash?

This is absolutely diabolical. Multi day rewards have always stacked. Leader boards have been top 50 for years, before that top 25. Why are these constants now being changed?
    IGN: Sim {RP} & Sim {EXR}