GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bank or don't bank cash?!?!?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Bank or don't bank cash?!?!?

hey everyone I am just curious is it best to bank cash or keep it on hand..... My iph is little over 22m, at lvl 115, is it better to just not bank beings that I might lose more banking it then I would if people attack me? Some explanation would be nice on how it all works thanks

-f00gZz

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm not sure about this but I thought the max amount to rob someone (by attacking) is 37k. If you get attacked every second I'd suggest banking it, but if not than don't do it. I haven't banked for over 1.5 years now and I only lose a very small amount of cash every day, but it is less than the banking fee.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    (level -10) x10

that's how much cash you can lose, so a level 278 can lose upto $268,000 per hit if they have enough cash on them, if not then its 10% of their cash on hand.
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Post Count
    I stopped banking at 15m iph.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    coming up on 100mil iph with a -78% banking and still don't bank. what's the point. fan only be attacked 20x and agree with realbengie, it's your (level -10) x 10%

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by F00gzz1 View Post
    hey everyone I am just curious is it best to bank cash or keep it on hand..... My iph is little over 22m, at lvl 115, is it better to just not bank beings that I might lose more banking it then I would if people attack me? Some explanation would be nice on how it all works thanks

-f00gZz
    It's true that you can only be attacked 20 times by the same person. I'm not so sure the old cooling off time still applies though. Once, you could only be attacked 10 times by one player or by many. Once that had happened you could not be attacked again for two hours.

A while ago though, I found the same person on both my accounts' rivals at the same time. He'd quit playing but was a pain in my proverbial before so I hit him 20 times with one account, then was surprised I could hit him 20 times more with the other straight after.

The time to stop banking in theory is when you lose more to the bank than you could lose over a 24-hour period to attacks. Psychologically of course you might prefer the anonymous bank to take a bit of your cash than another player profit from your work especially if you have one or more stalkers.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    At 22mil IPH, you'd be making approximately 450-550mil a day, so if you aren't losing more than 50mil by being attacked, then no point of banking.
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Post Count
    I have stalkers already. My income is 235 mil, but I don't want to give even more stalkers a reason to regularly visit, and if I don't bank, they will remember. While they are in my hood, they will rob my odd hours LTBs. So while I may still lose money by banking, I don't want to give my stalkers the satisfaction. Besides, I can afford it.

Post Count
    I lose less than 10M/day depending on how many attack me, but it's rare. I would lose way way more than that if I banked.

And, I love never having to withdrawal.

I couldn't care less if I'm attacked or robbed.
    I only look at the green on my news and attack them for the bricks until they are off my news. *weg*

Here's another thread about it:
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...or-Not-to-Bank

Post Count
    You people actually look at your news for this stuff? If I'm robbed, I don't care who did it. If I'm attacked, I don't even notice. Even during wars, you'd have to attack me like 10000 times before I'd wonder where my cash was going. I don't bother hitting back because the money I'd get from robbing is irrelevant.

If you care, they win. Just sayin'.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Well.... I love to brick-hunt, AKA PvP. I'm still using my old iPhone3 for convenience, and the app crashes if I go thru my RL looking for victims. That is why I look at my news. I see green and tap until they are too beat up.

Sometimes I catch a name, but it's nothing personal. I think the same players blind-attack me from their RL which is great for me! If they ever ask me to stop, I would, but they keep coming back for more. I rarely visit hoods to rob.

Yeah, I could attack blind from the RL instead of using my news, but then I am sure to get stalkers that I can't touch back. Stalkers suck!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I stopped banking about 3 months ago. Level 211 and im only attacked about 5 times per week. Out of those attacks i lose a few hundred thousand. 78% bank reduction also but its easier to upgrade with cash on hand
    I AM BATMAN

Post Count
    Its easier just not having cash altogether
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    I am at 480 mill IPH and I don't bank. I stopped banking after 50 mill

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I bank constantly, in hopes that one day GREE will donate my bank fee cash to a charitable organization.

...still holding my breath.