Thread: Nemesis

Nemesis

Do the Nemesis armors make much of a difference in EB battles over using epics or dragonfordge armor?

I would not bother with Nemesis. Only attack is good so when you get to higher levels you don't last long due to lack of defense. Also, it's a pain to max out when you can only really use it for one EB boss. Stick to using Epics or even better dragonforged if you have any.
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

I agreed. You will never get pass Level 40 using Nemesis.
    IGN: Spmort
    The Untouchables

Nemesis armors have a couple of disadvantages:

- weak defense
    - only mono
    - have to be leveled

They only make sense in the lower levels to beat as much boss levels as possible with only one knight. But considering Nemesis has to be gemmed out of a chest first and then leveled it makes more sense to just put your gems into boss energy directly. You can't even use the Nemesis for another boss.

Nemesis armors used to be good, back when Legendary was the highest rarity armor. The game has evolved a lot since then, so I'm actually curious as to why they haven't bothered to make an update to Nemesis armors. At the moment they are completely useless.

Ok, thank you. That's what I thought. Was just curious since I pulled one out of a chest with the keys I was saving from the arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    Nemesis armors used to be good, back when Legendary was the highest rarity armor. The game has evolved a lot since then, so I'm actually curious as to why they haven't bothered to make an update to Nemesis armors. At the moment they are completely useless.
    IIRC they were once max level 30 armors, then they updated them to max level 50 armors, but that didn't exactly make them more attractive, since the increase in stats got coupled with an increase in cost to max them, even though they have just 7 days or less of use. A rework to max level 1 instead of to 50 would probably have made more sense.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

The nemesis armor is especially useful if you feel sad and lonely and want your account to be spammed with friend requests from low level new players.

*sarcasm warning* for those who are sarcasm challenged

Yeah since they are only good for a week maybe set them at 5x stats (not damage) vs their boss. So they would be huge vs the boss but go back to uselessness once the boss departs. Right now I keep some that are good looking for costumes but they really are useless and stupid otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by gardibolt View Post
    Yeah since they are only good for a week maybe set them at 5x stats (not damage) vs their boss. So they would be huge vs the boss but go back to uselessness once the boss departs. Right now I keep some that are good looking for costumes but they really are useless and stupid otherwise.
    Back when Nemesis + Nemesis = Starmetal when Starmetal was something everyone craved for, Nemesis Armors used to be good too.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

I got a nemesis + about a month ago. I leveled it, and never really used it since I had stronger armors for the epic boss. The nemeses should be the best thing out there, like Superman's Kryptonite.

Nemesis armor should be over powered, should be worn by people striving to be at the top, should be desired by people to "friend" them. It is in dire need of a revamp.