Thread: Alliance wars

Question Alliance wars

Why don't we get alliance wars anymore? They were fun

The last Alliance War worked very well - apart from the fact that they yet again screwed up the allocation of prizes. It should be a much more regular Event. Perhaps they don't make as much money from it. But we need that injection of excitement. Just look at the top prizes in the current Invasion Event - renamed Yi's Wisdom, renamed Araska - hardly an incentive for anybody with a squad strong enough to win them.

Quote Originally Posted by SpartanPhalanx View Post
    Perhaps they don't make as much money from it.
    I'd think they'd make MORE money from the WAR event as competition and 'bragging rights' is a good incentive for players to spend. So my guess is they just cant work out the bugs. (they better fix those insane 'bonuses!') I can't see many players spending a lot to finish these recent events given the really bad prizes.

Although maybe only the top 5 alliances were spending, and anyone not in a alliance wouldn't spend either so who knows how the money flows each week.

At the moment I am going solo in my own private Alliance, but I am very much looking forward to the next Alliance War, whenever that might be.

Come on, Gree! Give us what we all want!

Grees pockets are full of cash and thats The reason why there are no more wars because every employee is spending dollars instead of clicking the alliance war button.. Great way to say were loaded and screw our customers

Why is it never explained to us? Would somebody from Gree please tell me why we are not getting an Alliance War on a regular basis. We players want it. What is the problem? Give us what we want!

For some reason, my post with emails to dev team must be reviewed before posting, but basically, they say they'll take bringing alliance wars back into consideration. Please email support to request bringing back alliance wars. If they are still maintaining the game, they may pay attention.

I hate sponge bob
    Last edited by 1Shot; 08-12-2015 at 08:40 PM.