How many premium battles have you gotten ?? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many premium battles have you gotten ??

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Another mail from gree, with a little more details on the algorithm. Still being an ass on their side though.

Hello Saint,

Thank you for contacting Kingdom Age Support. I apologize for the delayed response.

We are forwarding your report over to our engineers to make sure everything is working as intended, so thanks for being patient! Below, you will find a quick explanation concerning the three types of matching we offer now, as well as an explanation concerning match up times. Thanks for being patient while we investigate things, and thanks so much for gaming with us!

Premium matches are automatically enabled when a match is particularly closely matched, e.g. both guilds are very close in rank or power. When that is the case a premium match is triggered which lets players gain up to double the points for each attack on an enemy. There is no limit to how may times premium matches may occur.

There are three levels within the Premium Match-up feature: Premium, Epic and Legendary. Premium matches are the base line, where guilds are similar but not spot-on the same in power. Epic matches are where guilds are extremely close in power. Legendary matches occur when guilds are almost identical in power. Matches are based on guild power, number of members, and guild rank in the leaderboard. The closer guilds are, the better the match-up.

The system looks at the following to determine an appropriate rival guild:

--The overall strength of your guild: The sum of your guild's power will be compared to the sum of the other guild's power when looking for potential match-ups.

--The Guild's WD Rank: This is based on how well you are doing in the event.

---How many match-ups you have had with the guild during the event.

As time goes on without a match, the parameters will relax slightly.

Please keep in mind:

-- It can take up to an hour to receive a match after declaring war

--You may not declare war within the last hour of the event

We are constantly tweaking the algorithm to try to get guilds matched up as quickly as possible. If you have any further questions about the game please let me know.

We are not authorized to refund for this issue. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Regards,
    Brian

And what's up with it can take an hour to declare. I do hope that is some sort of bad joke?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Wow! So you had 11 premium battles out of 37? What are you complaining about?
    No that was out of the entire war, I should have explained better 37 was current standing position in war at that time.
    But now i see that compared to some we actually did ok.
    Officer in The Dragon Reborn
    Guild ID: 595959616
    Personal ID 502-862-182
    Last War finished at 37

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    GREEs explanation is a clear admission of failure and coding flaws in their matching algorithm. they say premium matches are based on the same factors as general matching: guild power, rank, etc. this suggests that the better the general matching algorithm, the more premium matches we would see. delays in matching times means the system is searching for closer matches. The fact that there are so few premium matches, despite long delays in matching times, indicates their basic matching algorithm is flawed.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Crime city probably won't have these until next war. I'm just curious, how do you guys like premium battles over here? Fun? Simple to understand? Any advantages?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    Crime city probably won't have these until next war. I'm just curious, how do you guys like premium battles over here? Fun? Simple to understand? Any advantages?
    you are kidding me right?

Have you even read all the complainment post and topic about it. Go troll somewhere else.