Slow deploys in FL

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Slow deploys in FL

Lurker
    Post Count

Slow deploys in FL

Hi, is anyone having slow deploys in FL? I am queuing up my deployments but they don't get deployed for what seems like ages. Started happening at the last FL event and the same on this one. Is it a plan to stop last minute attacks?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyh22 View Post
    Hi, is anyone having slow deploys in FL? I am queuing up my deployments but they don't get deployed for what seems like ages. Started happening at the last FL event and the same on this one. Is it a plan to stop last minute attacks?
    It was said that all deploys sit for 10 seconds to allow them to sync with the server. If they dont deploy in that time, they are returned. Nothing you can do but hope your deploys go through in a timely manner.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    It was said that all deploys sit for 10 seconds to allow them to sync with the server. If they dont deploy in that time, they are returned. Nothing you can do but hope your deploys go through in a timely manner.
    Sorry, Pidgeot made a typo here, it's "minutes", not "seconds"

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyh22 View Post

I usually force a sync by refreshing my rivals list......but it is soooooo annoying. Like the gazillion taps this ltq takes. ...you can also use this to collect any units awarded during the battle ...
    Last edited by Area51z; 05-31-2015 at 12:47 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    It takes about 4-5 minutes to deploy 150 on iPhone 6. Every now and then I can do it in under 3.

Consistent Contributor KillerDriller's Avatar
    Post Count
    Takes a long time for deploys to drop and then those useless splash screens pop up over each other telling you you won 2 gunners or some other crap. Clear them out again before trying more drops. These two issues really mess up the play.