The bonus for the Mire Sub is not stacking - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The bonus for the Mire Sub is not stacking

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    While you're checking, the bonus for the daily guild wins, the Mire Scrapper, +2% honor form raids isn't stacking either.
    Neither is the +2% Raid Gold payout from the Mire Dragon from the guild Streak daily prize.

Think about it, you offer these units daily for 3 days. We should get these bonuses for all three.

I wonder how long this has been going on. Have we been cheated out of bonuses from past wars? This is the first time I've checked, so I don't know. Perhaps someone could check on this?
    This was only 4th war I have finished multiple days of Indy but all 4 have not stacked.

Last 3 where all income and 4 wars ago was the 4 day war was infantry +1% att only gave 2% for all 4 days finished
    MW 186 619 883 Crazy Canuck lvl 230

KA 663-969-341 Elijah lvl 213

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint-BEL View Post
    It is not fixed, you just gained a guild unit which also had a 4% building output
    You are right. Please fix this GREEtards!
    IGN: Sim {RP} & Sim {EXR}

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    GREE has now formally replied to my tickets: "We understand there has been some confusion concerning recent Conquest LTQ reward boosts not stacking. Our profound apologies for this. These boosts were not intended to stack. We realize this was not clear and will do our best to ensure stacking status (or not) is communicated better in the future."

I will respond in public to this ticket response... GREE this is an unacceptable answer. You are being a bit obstinate in decreeing these were not intended to stack. In fact, GREE changed Conquest LTQ items in the past to make them stackable (when it was discovered they were not ~ I believe it was from 3 or 4 wars ago). In the Conquest LTQ, we HAVE TO SPEND GEMS each day to achieve the new daily individual war award. Why, oh why would you not make the bonus active each day. The goal of GREE should be to get us to spend more gems to achieve a new goal. Please understand, the community is REALLY ANGRY over this decision. I have message from a number that will retired now because GREE continues to misrepresent the prizes (its not about a piddly 2% building output bonus). And really, what is this to GREE, a bit more gold for the people that achieve this reward? In the grand scheme of things, it should not matter to GREE. Gree you have the power, so you might win this battle, but in doing so, have alienated your customer base once again. We, the community ask you rethink this decision for this war and the last. It is the right thing to do.
    Last edited by Mattman@WLD; 05-28-2015 at 04:51 PM.
    Co-founder of Warlord (WLD)
    WLD War placement: TOP 3
    Guild code: 885578648
    KA Ally Code: 776-075-625

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattman@WLD View Post
    GREE has now formally replied to my tickets: "We understand there has been some confusion concerning recent Conquest LTQ reward boosts not stacking. Our profound apologies for this. These boosts were not intended to stack. We realize this was not clear and will do our best to ensure stacking status (or not) is communicated better in the future."

I will respond in public to this ticket response... GREE this is an unacceptable answer. You are being a bit obstinate in decreeing these were not intended to stack. In fact, GREE changed Conquest LTQ items in the past to make them stackable (when it was discovered they were not ~ I believe it was from 3 or 4 wars ago). In the Conquest LTQ, we HAVE TO SPEND GEMS each day to achieve the new daily individual war award. Why or why would you not make the bonus active each day. The goal of GREE should be to get us to spend more gems to achieve a new goal. Please understand, the community is REALLY ANGRY over this decision. I have message from a number that will retired now because GREE continues to misrepresent the prizes (its not about a piddly 2% building output bonus). And really, what is this to GREE, a bit more gold for the people that achieve this reward? In the grand scheme of things, it should not matter to GREE. Gree you have the power, so you might win this battle, but in doing so, have alienated your customer base once again. We, the community ask you rethink this decision for this war and the last. It is the right thing to do.
    Well said, and I agree wholeheartedly.
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

I will respond in public to this ticket response... GREE this is an unacceptable answer. You are being a bit obstinate in decreeing these were not intended to stack. In fact, GREE changed Conquest LTQ items in the past to make them stackable (when it was discovered they were not ~ I believe it was from 3 or 4 wars ago). In the Conquest LTQ, we HAVE TO SPEND GEMS each day to achieve the new daily individual war award. Why, oh why would you not make the bonus active each day. The goal of GREE should be to get us to spend more gems to achieve a new goal. Please understand, the community is REALLY ANGRY over this decision. I have message from a number that will retired now because GREE continues to misrepresent the prizes (its not about a piddly 2% building output bonus). And really, what is this to GREE, a bit more gold for the people that achieve this reward? In the grand scheme of things, it should not matter to GREE. Gree you have the power, so you might win this battle, but in doing so, have alienated your customer base once again. We, the community ask you rethink this decision for this war and the last. It is the right thing to do.
    I got the same response. there is no confusion, GREE is wrong. after finishing day one, the day two prize showed up. the requirements and the reward were clearly displayed. we met the requirements and we earned the reward. at a minimum, GREE should refund the gems or potions players spent. but I don't want a refund. I did the work, I want the reward.

Post Count

I am confused then. Why would Gree award these if they do not stack? You only get 2% for the time until you win the next award? Is it a one off prize for collecting the next time the cottage pays out? So not only is it not logical not to stack, they haven't explained then how these cleverly designed prizes actually works. And I bet they can't

Mickaleus

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kruppe View Post
    I am confused then. Why would Gree award these if they do not stack? You only get 2% for the time until you win the next award? Is it a one off prize for collecting the next time the cottage pays out? So not only is it not logical not to stack, they haven't explained then how these cleverly designed prizes actually works. And I bet they can't
    I'm still waiting for a logical explanation from Gree.
    The +2% boost was advertised on all three days.
    A building collection bonus and a raid gold payout will not contribute to any stat inflation.

I think a bad decision by someone who doesn't even play the game is not even being reviewed. Gree, please look into this and do the right thing. Give us these bonuses for all 3 days.
    Purple Squirrel

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    So much faith for something that deserves so little.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    This is daylight robbery. GREE you make me sick how you can get away with this.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    I'm still waiting for a logical explanation from Gree.
    The +2% boost was advertised on all three days.
    A building collection bonus and a raid gold payout will not contribute to any stat inflation.

I think a bad decision by someone who doesn't even play the game is not even being reviewed. Gree, please look into this and do the right thing. Give us these bonuses for all 3 days.
    I will make sure that the right people get your feedback. My apologies for the error.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt View Post
    I will make sure that the right people get your feedback. My apologies for the error.
    Do the "right people" realize that if the building output bonuses had stacked, it would have just added more value (and incentive to spend gems) to the gold buildings that you're offering in the store right now?
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Give us what we paid for! Does gree not realize if they don't fix this it's called false advertising.

No matter what you intended it to be we deserve what you advertised. Giving extra income boost to those that finished 2 or 3 days only helps the game.

Buildings worth more makes raiding more fun and makes gem building more appealing
    MW 186 619 883 Crazy Canuck lvl 230

KA 663-969-341 Elijah lvl 213

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bump! We still need a fix for this one

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Nothing gets fixed just brushed under the carpet.

Do you see Sirius, nothing EVER gets fixed!