2 accounts = lost items

Hello.

I have made the searing vulcanplate epic boss armor (non + version) on both my accounts (Dave3d and DaBoss).
    My Dave3d account it finished fine, and I have it.
    Then, I went to my DaBoss account, and it was no longer crafting. Now I dont have enough for both the plus version, for the boss collection.

I have also noticed that I will recieve the LOWEST rewards (DaBoss) for epic boss, raids, wars, and arena, for BOTH my accounts, and I play (Dave3d) MUCH more, and should be getting the higher rewards on Dave3d, but I only get the same crap that my (DaBoss character) gets. Gold, arena eneregy, and war energy, always goes slower on 1 character than the other.
    That has been going on for a long while, and I was used to it, but now it has gotten MUCH worse in the last week or 2.

Now, I am NOT recieving Gold, rings/amulets, armors, and REWARDS on 1 character. Either DaBoss gets it, and Dave3d does not, or its the other way around.
    This is SERIOUSLY F'ed

I am sad to say that I have spent thousands of u.s. dollars on this game (hey, its addicting, alright?), and now am just being robbed outright now.
    I have submitted a ticket, but I dont expect Gree to do jack diddly over it.
    My one character (DaBoss) will NOT get Boss Collection + version now because of this ongoing bugfest, and the robbery is just getting worse and worse.

PLEASE do something about this Gree.
    I know I am not the only one this is happening to.
    I have read the threads were you do nothing to re-imberse people for their losses (me included), and I am hoping this is not yet another one of those times.

If I have to, I will review you on on the BBB (very negatively), and put stop payments, or reimbersments, from my CC company.

Thanks.
    Dave
    Maxed Epic armors = Too many to list. (26 on one character, about 16-18 on other character)

whenever you switch off accounts on the same device, you have to force save or your game will remember some old auto save from some time ago (very recent if you are lucky, some minutes ago if you are not) and therefore it will also mess up some of your item counts in your inventory.

The easiest way to force save before you log off your account is to change your knight's hair color.

Hmmm, well it seems Gree fixed my epic boss armor, as I got it back yesterday.

As for same device?
    I dont play 2 characters on the same device. I dont think you can.
    I have 1 phone / 1 character.
    I have a tablet / 2nd character.
    Maxed Epic armors = Too many to list. (26 on one character, about 16-18 on other character)

Well, here we go again.
    Epic boss keys and armor only given to my 1 character, actually removed keys from my other character and wont give me keys or the armor (for the epic boss event, I have both chars having reg and plus versions).
    Getting tired of writing to support all the time.

Got epic bosses armor, but not the 8 keys.

Wonder where Relic or the Community Managers are when this problem occurs, and yes, writing to Customer Support is a waste of time because a) They don't seem to do their job properly and b) If it doesn't involve refunds or money you might as well just give up on it.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary