Angry This is the absolute final straw. >:(

Guess what? Those people at Gree did their infamous bait-and-switch. Might as well throw your phones into an incinerator, because they just made Riverborn Aegis the Heroic Armor this time, and I am as pissed as Darth Vader! I just fused two of those armors today, and used both armors to get paradoxicized armors, which are revelation and poseidon's! Oh, and I had a revelation to begin with!

Go ahead, lock this thread and ban me permanently to hell for all I care! This is the very, absolutely last straw! This player is pissed as the balance of the game is decimated to oblivion by the greed that is Gree!
    Last edited by legalious; 06-16-2015 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Excessive CAPS

Well then.....please tell us how you really feel. hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Sandelis View Post
    Guess what? Those people at Gree did their infamous bait-and-switch. Might as well throw your phones into an incinerator, because they just made Riverborn Aegis the Heroic Armor this time, and I am as pissed as Darth Vader! I just fused two of those armors today, and used both armors to get paradoxicized armors, which are revelation and poseidon's! Oh, and I had a revelation to begin with!

Go ahead, lock this thread and ban me permanently to hell for all I care! This is the very, absolutely last straw! This player is pissed as the balance of the game is decimated to oblivion by the greed that is Gree!
    Calm down Peter, it is just a game, if you don't like it just move on and play games that don't piss you off like CoC or something.
    Last edited by legalious; 06-16-2015 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Excessive Caps

I dont see the problem with Riverborn, its a completely garbage armor and im not even gonna play heroic mode this time. Lmao y r u so mad about it? Its such a bad armor...

Saves you time id recon. Im happy i think. Dont have to do heroic and dont have to feel like im missing out on anything at all.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Exactly my feelings as well.

Thinking about it, I didn't craft anything since about 5 months as my armory is so full with stuff I don't want to lose and it was never extended beyond the ridiculous 170 slots by Gree, but I don't feel as if I've missed anything of value: there have only been outdated rewards for pretty much every event that has happened since then, combined with the stress they created on Heroic mode it was the smart decision to not even participate.

Now that there are no gem discounts and the chests mostly consist of garbage, the smart thing seems to be to wait with more purchases in that aspect of the game as well.

As Gree is obviously trying hard to keep us from playing and participating, the meta goal these months seems to be to bore us out of the game.

Firestorm+ is very very strong. And 170 armors you want to keep? Youre a worse hoarder than me

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

hahaha! ;D well it's more than 300 FB's alone (unsmeltable), many legendaries I can't fuse due to element limitations (also unsmeltable), and epics (unsmeltable) I won't fuse as I got a better variation than anything I could get from fusions. It's a "no-win/no-win" situation. But I can wait till Gree fixes this, actually it keeps me from spending, now I won't even buy into chests with no discounts available...rotfl ; it's like a joke to limit players to 170 items when maximizing a DF alone requires more items of the highest boosting quality than just that.

I'm not mad about Rivenborn...... The plus is actually stronger than the Finmail+ armor (The first Heroic Mode armor). What I want to know is can I get the plus after just 8 crystals if I have the normal? Are they doing this like Firestorm Vanguard or did they permanently change it?

FYI:

Crystal Finmail+ 4256 total stat points

Rivenborn Aegis+ 4445 total stat points
    Last edited by Lord P; 06-16-2015 at 09:53 AM. Reason: added more info

Yeah agree could use 500 or something