Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Lousy respond from Gree support

I've lost few of my blings after the last update of knd abt 2weeks ago.
    Refer to my ticket 2429210
    It's been almost 2weeks & still no respond yet. I've even attach the picture of my blings lost, at which I've screen shot every jewel I've max due to the past history of other players.

I'm not gonna spend anymore until Gree give me back my blings

Is there anyone that I can contact directly to expedite my issue?
    Last edited by Ong SL; 05-22-2015 at 07:47 PM.

Once again, gree have managed to screw things up.

I also encountered the same problem the last bling chest.

Can someone pls assist?

Relic?

Founder of Singapore Legends

RAinbow Ruckus Arena Black Medalist

Singapore Legends, only #1 blitz-raid guild, Chaos Knight Raid

Number 2 Guild 47-0, War of The Technomancer.

Member of DQP

They make me spend more in raid by taking away my Blings, very clever of Gree.

Is there anyone from here that can help me with my issue?

Unfortunately nobody on the forums can do anything to help you. Only Gree's "customer support" can do anything for you, which pretty much means you just accept the loss and move on. I'm sorry this happened and I know it's frustrating (same thing happened to me, didn't even bother sending in a ticket I knew nothing would come of it), but that's just how it is. Their idea of customer support needs a complete overhaul, and until that happens us, the paying customers, will continue to get the shaft.

Quote Originally Posted by Ong SL View Post
    It's been almost 2weeks & still no respond yet. I've even attach the picture of my blings lost, at which I've screen shot every jewel I've max due to the past history of other players.

Hi Ong SL, Welcome to the forums!

You can PM one of the Community Management Team (CMT): Bolt, Relic & Clementine with your issue.

The CMT cannot expedite tickets, but they can help you figure out why your ticket is taking so long to complete.

Good luck!

Side note: If you PM one of the CMT today, Sunday, you might not get a reply until Tuesday, because they all live in California, USA: national holiday on Monday.

Thx Lynn,

I've pm Relic b4 I post this thread. No reply from him.�� .ill pm the other 2 for help.
    Thx so much for the advise.

Hi Ong SL,

I am sorry for your loss. I lost all my rings and amulets on the 24th of March. I have spoken to relic and one of the developers about this issue many times. I am constantly being told to "Please be patient" I understand your frustrations. I actually had to spend gems to get more as it completely disadvantaged myself and my guild.

At this point I feel that I won't be getting them back. I'm sorry if this is not the news you wanted to hear. There are several others that have had the same thing happen and still have no news about why it happened.

I hope you get your jewellery back. ☺

I'm not sure what happened to their Customer Service Team. Before mid-May, I recieved responses from CS team 3-4 days after tickets have been lodged.

After mid-May, I have not heard from them other than the automated responses. "Please be Patient"
    IGN: Spmort
    The Untouchables

Quote Originally Posted by Kent Chai View Post
    I'm not sure what happened to their Customer Service Team. Before mid-May, I recieved responses from CS team 3-4 days after tickets have been lodged.

After mid-May, I have not heard from them other than the automated responses. "Please be Patient"
    Sorry to be negative again but I completely agree with this. I don't know whether they have some company issues or if they're just inundated because of the heroic issue and people wanting a free firestorm+. Plus the fact some players are apparently abusing a 'free energy' thing where you submit a ticket and get 30 free energy. This isn't a way to keep people happy, it just means people contact you with bogus issues.

Rings and amulets are crucial to the game now and it isn't fair to expect people to spend gems to buy more just because a bug in your system caused them to lose them. And obviously there will be no compensation even IF the issue is resolved. We already lost a great player this weekend to Gree's shocking Customer Service. Hopefully they improve until more do the same. We all complain but at the end of the day, we will only take so much. Consistency is required; there have in the past been issues where players did not receive their plus epic at the end of the war and even after submitting many tickets, still didn't get what they paid for. That's a couple hundred $ down the drain. Yet people are saying a free firestorm+ appeared on their account when they didn't even do heroic mode.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Ong SL View Post

I got my rewards twice when I hit the 75k milestone.....

I guess I'm supposed to stay quiet about that, right?

Hi there,

I'm so sorry it's taking so long for some of you to receive your items. There's been quite a back log and it's taking some time to go through the queue. Even if you have sent me your ticket number in the past, you can do so again and I can see if there's anything new to report back. That's the best I can do for you, sorry about that.

OP, since you've posted your ticket number, I'll send it along and see if I can find anything out for you. Everyone else, feel free to PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hi there,

I'm so sorry it's taking so long for some of you to receive your items. There's been quite a back log and it's taking some time to go through the queue. Even if you have sent me your ticket number in the past, you can do so again and I can see if there's anything new to report back. That's the best I can do for you, sorry about that.

OP, since you've posted your ticket number, I'll send it along and see if I can find anything out for you. Everyone else, feel free to PM me!
    Pm sent...

Quote Originally Posted by watermelon View Post
    I got my rewards twice when I hit the 75k milestone.....

I guess I'm supposed to stay quiet about that, right?
    I would stay quiet if I was you.

GREE has been known to remove extra rewards even if it's their fault you got more than intended.

If you get turned in by another player, your account could be banned for cheating even if it is GREE's fault. It has happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hi there,

Hi Relic,

I have sent you a pm again. Please can you let me know ASAP.

Thanks