Complete Cash and Valor Reset. Would it Work? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Complete Cash and Valor Reset. Would it Work?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NexusImperium View Post
    Resetting these amounts is only tackling the symptoms, not the core problem. The problem is that the MW economy is not functioning properly.

There is not enough entropy in the MW economy, which allows the total amount of cash on hand to grow somewhat linearly without limit as people upgrade their IPH buildings and as the top 1% have massive IPH and virtually no cash outflow.

The fix I proposed in this thread would be a very good way to fix the problem and would drastically reduce the amount of cash on hand in the MW economy without having to hit a hard reset button.

The various points in my idea all touch on introducing a higher level of entropy in the economy which would quickly set to balance the economy.
    I do agree one good frontline cycle can fix this but introducing new units could break the recycling function. At 40m a unit, the unit would need to be around 2m a/d or you create a situation where you recycle for more than you paid for, keeping in mind the bulk cost. For most, a 2m stat unit does not make their army, depending on the boost. Your way does work but change needs to happen to where all are affected equally. For most of us, this wont affect us but there is no need to award players who used the cash glitch with better units to make them use their money.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    LMAO!! You want things fixed for YOU and you don't care about anyone else.

I don't want gree to touch my IPH, my cash or my valor. I'm not in a top 10 faction and I don't wanna be. I'm happy where I am and with what I have.

So, you don't speak for me and I doubt you speak for the community.
    I speak for the health of the game. I'm not in a top 10 faction and I care more about the game than most who want nothing done. All I here is " My IPH sucks and I dont want to lose my glitched cash and valor"

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    All we hear is, "I missed the cash glitch and everyone else has more than me."
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    None of this will matter in a very short time, as if any of it ever mattered.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    All we hear is, "I missed the cash glitch and everyone else has more than me."
    I've used every cash glitch that happened.

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    My micro account with a 350k iph has been deploying all gunners for the last few FLs and scoring 40mm with no gold. If some players have not found the answer to funding their FL units, you really don't understand the game. If you need a hint, the word starts with R.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    I've used every cash glitch that happened.
    So let me get this straight, you used the cash glitches and im sure the android vid gold glitch and bought all the ltbs on rerelease, got your iph up and now you want gree to reset everyone elses cash and valor so you come out on top? To bad gree wasnt smart enough to trace your ip adress and ban your game.. pfffft as if dude!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by redvenge99 View Post
    So let me get this straight, you used the cash glitches and im sure the android vid gold glitch and bought all the ltbs on rerelease, got your iph up and now you want gree to reset everyone elses cash and valor so you come out on top? To bad gree wasnt smart enough to trace your ip adress and ban your game.. pfffft as if dude!!
    I love how people just make up claims.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I love how people just make up claims.

I love how pidgiots brain works. Just reset everything to ground zero! Or scrap modern war, and release modern war II. With even more fun and exciting flaws and glitches! Just please keep the forums. That's all I ask!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy shags View Post
    I love how pidgiots brain works. Just reset everything to ground zero! Or scrap modern war, and release modern war II. With even more fun and exciting flaws and glitches! Just please keep the forums. That's all I ask!
    I want to know what people are reading. When have I ever said reset everything? I'm curious to know this. Its also spelled Pidgeot, one "i".

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Gree ought to reset Pidiot's IPH, take away all valor, cash, building upgrades, units, boosts, skill points, back to lvl 1 with no rank. A fresh start with nothing but empty buildings on your base. Then tell us how great it is that you're starting over.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    Gree ought to reset Pidiot's IPH, take away all valor, cash, building upgrades, units, boosts, skill points, back to lvl 1 with no rank. A fresh start with nothing but empty buildings on your base. Then tell us how great it is that you're starting over.
    Somehow resetting cash, which was glitched for and valor which is a byproduct of said glitch equals a complete base wipe. Makes perfect since in religoland.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Somehow resetting cash, which was glitched for and valor which is a byproduct of said glitch equals a complete base wipe. Makes perfect since in religoland.
    personally I think your an okay guy pidg. and I do like the fact you are trying to figure out how gree can save game. However you start with that suggestion it is natural to follow up with well if they glitch cash did they buy their fl units with it.. take away their fl rank units and bonuses .. did they buy or upgrade their buildings with glitched money well take away that... unfortunately when gree starts doing that even more players would leave.. I don't agree with how everyone is stating their thoughts in a negative manner or making it personal.. However gree starting with a simple reset is just that a start and its what would or could come next that has many worried. cheers pidg keep thinking of how to save the game and hopefully if you get a really good idea gree will listen.. but I unfortunately think the forum will give you a more positive response then gree ever will.. look around everything now more then ever shows grees desperate attempt to pull in gold(real money) asap while giving as lil as possible. Gree has given up on the game except in sense of pulling as much cash first as it can

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post
    personally I think your an okay guy pidg. and I do like the fact you are trying to figure out how gree can save game. However you start with that suggestion it is natural to follow up with well if they glitch cash did they buy their fl units with it.. take away their fl rank units and bonuses .. did they buy or upgrade their buildings with glitched money well take away that... unfortunately when gree starts doing that even more players would leave.. I don't agree with how everyone is stating their thoughts in a negative manner or making it personal.. However gree starting with a simple reset is just that a start and its what would or could come next that has many worried. cheers pidg keep thinking of how to save the game and hopefully if you get a really good idea gree will listen.. but I unfortunately think the forum will give you a more positive response then gree ever will.. look around everything now more then ever shows grees desperate attempt to pull in gold(real money) asap while giving as lil as possible. Gree has given up on the game except in sense of pulling as much cash first as it can
    Yeah I'll keep trying but this cash glitch is the reason we're not getting anything worthwhile. We are getting crap building after crap building with no end in sight. All this is doing is punishing the new players who do know whats going on. A simple reset of cash would fix that and return raiding back into the game.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The new players still have the regular buildings to build and upgrade. Come back with that nonsense after they upgrade those to level 20, as that will sustain most given the current economy. In the meantime, let them raid everyone around them. You know, how it's always been done.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER