Complete Cash and Valor Reset. Would it Work? - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Complete Cash and Valor Reset. Would it Work?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    Your "code" did not in fact work as intended for valor. It took from many it shouldn't have, as well as brought the game to its knees (again) as it ran. Haven't we had enough lockouts and lockups?

Thank you Raizer for pointing out the obvious.
    GREE has said that those who used any valor they generated from the ships was taken away, even if it went to 0. People of course do lie so we can't take it as proof that the code did not work as intended. Lockouts happened because valor exceeded what the servers could handle so that is no fault of the players.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    Lets just leave it at that then
    Yep but something needs to happen.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I'm in danger of breaking my brick wall or my head

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    Yep but something needs to happen.
    No, it doesn't. Game over.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    No, it doesn't. Game over.
    If we want to reclaim some kind of game balance and return a feature to the game that is once again useful, then something needs to happen.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Just buy more gold. Game over.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Post Count
    If we want to reclaim some kind of game balance and return a feature to the game that is once again useful, then something needs to happen.
    Look at the energy required now, also look at Indy requirements now since so many took advantage of your so called good gold deal, who is paying for that those that didn't take advantage of it,there is no remaining balance at this point. How many have used it for upgrades, prizes they shouldn't have gotten, not to mention faction bonuses the list just goes on and on. How would it all be fixed scrap the game and start over. Any other way will just cause problems

Banned
    Post Count
    It's needed sometimes. I never cared to be the bigger man when I believe someone is incorrect. If I know for a fact you're wrong, I'm going to attack that. This is really the mindset of the religious and thats because their God see's it the same way. Everything is always taken to the extreme no matter how small the infraction is. Now repaying evil with evil is completely subjective because your ideal of evil is more than likely different my idea of evil but I do believe getting even is sometimes needed.
    Evil is not subjective, murder is murder, stealing is stealing. It's not right just because you think it is, no I'm not saying you do. Just like you think it is right to attack what you think is wrong so do others if they feel you are wrong. To say you are the only one right is very self centered. It's about as hypocritical as the new atheist church in southern USA. Kind of hilarious if you ask me, but they aren't religious in any way you know, they just go worship nothing in their belief in nothingness church. Atheism is actually the strangest religion that I know. But we are all welcome to our own beliefs. Is yours more right then mine? Maybe in your own eyes, and it goes the same for anyone else. I'm glad you speak for God and know what he thinks, that's a great ability you have there. Why you are bringing up religion in an app based game I'm not sure, I know you are trying to stereotype and label, you more than likely have something against them. Many of your posts suggest you are a leftist that feels you are owed something. That's the impression I get, but I could be way off.It really doesn't matter if you are, we can argue on here and go get a drink afterwards.

As far as this game it is beyond repair in my belief. They have devalued it way too much to be brought back. If they did a full reset I would quit, I put almost 3 years into my account only to watch gree ruin it. I wouldn't have the ambition to start over, I barely have the ambition to continue playing.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by t12pm View Post
    Look at the energy required now, also look at Indy requirements now since so many took advantage of your so called good gold deal, who is paying for that those that didn't take advantage of it,there is no remaining balance at this point. How many have used it for upgrades, prizes they shouldn't have gotten, not to mention faction bonuses the list just goes on and on. How would it all be fixed scrap the game and start over. Any other way will just cause problems
    Thats the nature of GREE though. They release a problem and "fix" it by inflating everything. I dont think the gold is the sole offender of it though. These are 7 day LTQs, which we never had before. We asked for less events and we got them, they just extended everything 3 days.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    Evil is not subjective, murder is murder, stealing is stealing. It's not right just because you think it is, no I'm not saying you do. Just like you think it is right to attack what you think is wrong so do others if they feel you are wrong. To say you are the only one right is very self centered. It's about as hypocritical as the new atheist church in southern USA. Kind of hilarious if you ask me, but they aren't religious in any way you know, they just go worship nothing in their belief in nothingness church. Atheism is actually the strangest religion that I know. But we are all welcome to our own beliefs. Is yours more right then mine? Maybe in your own eyes, and it goes the same for anyone else. I'm glad you speak for God and know what he thinks, that's a great ability you have there. Why you are bringing up religion in an app based game I'm not sure, I know you are trying to stereotype and label, you more than likely have something against them. Many of your posts suggest you are a leftist that feels you are owed something. That's the impression I get, but I could be way off.It really doesn't matter if you are, we can argue on here and go get a drink afterwards.

As far as this game it is beyond repair in my belief. They have devalued it way too much to be brought back. If they did a full reset I would quit, I put almost 3 years into my account only to watch gree ruin it. I wouldn't have the ambition to start over, I barely have the ambition to continue playing.
    Evil is subjective. As a civil society, we have what we call a golden rule of do onto others as you would want done on you. Its a good rule but some people might want you to do hard to them and they dont think anything of it. A general interest is to not kill, not steal etc but each persons views are different. For example, Christians think abortion is evil, I dont think abortion is evil and a lot of people share this same thought. Because of that "evil" is not a true concept because many have different views on what counts as evil. What is murder? Is ALL killing murder or is it when you kill not in self defense? Is it only "murder" when not in self defense and the life is "sentient" so what are you counting as evil here? Stealing is in the same boat. What if you needed to steal to feed yourself and family? The person you stole from would think you committed the most evil thing you could to them but its not evil to you because you needed to eat. You're just trying to survive right? How is that evil? You see the issue here with this right? This is the religious mindset because to God, killing is killing. God don't care why you killed. Same for stealing. You just wanted to eat but now you burn in a lake of fire because to God, there is NEVER a reason to steal so it makes since why Christians would adopt the same mindset.

I'm not saying I'm right and the others are wrong but I'm for what objective and true and thats what Atheist or secular humanist what to achieve. Atheism is not a religion. I dont like the word Atheism because the word sounds religious. Very few Atheist share the same beliefs but we do have one in common and thats that we don't think God or gods exist. The New Atheist Church is a funny one because it was build to mock religions. It serves no other purpose. Its not a place to worship or do any of that because thats not what atheist do.

I cant say my beliefs are superior to yours but that all depends on what yours are. I believe in equality for all, no matter race, gender, political preferences or religion. I also believe in the right of choice and values America was built on. How about you? I don't know you religious background and you could apart of the small percent that supports gay rights and abortion but would you and your family, other in your religious group vote in support of it? Would you vote for an Atheist? If you answer no to any of those then I would say yes, my beliefs are superior to your.

About God, how do you know God is a "he"? have you ever seen him? How does he look? I have a theory of how he looks but what about you? Do you know what God is thinking? Can your mind transcend time and space? Im not stating stereotype here as these are supported by data from what we can see just in america. What is this war on Christmas? Here in Arizona they tried to pass a bill that would it mandatory for everyone to go to church on sunday. Its okay to force your beliefs on others right but when someone questions them its not okay. I know how the game is played.

The game can be repaired and I'm trying to find a way to fix it but J-manKometh96 is right, it is game over. No matter what we do, GREE has to be the one to fix it and all they want is gold. We can either not spend, what I stopped doing and force them to fix it though one of two things can happen. They can fix the problem because they are losing money OR they can shut down the game because its not making money.
    Last edited by Pidgeot; 05-31-2015 at 07:21 PM.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Republican Arizona Senator Sylvia Allen suggested this week that lawmakers should debate forcing people to attend church services once a week.

One person suggested this idea to the Arizona legislature. "they" did not try to pass a state bill. Just like you Pidgiot, everyone is has an opinion, and an *******!

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Please stay on topic.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    Please stay on topic.
    Are any new cash and/or valor units coming out before the game shuts down legal amass? Or am I going to miss out on using my billions of laundered cash and valor points?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I think closing this thread would work.
    Have fun, it's only a game