Complete Cash and Valor Reset. Would it Work?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Complete Cash and Valor Reset. Would it Work?

Post Count

Complete Cash and Valor Reset. Would it Work?

Modern War is a game that will go to extremes, as we all have seen. As of now, In-game Cash is useless. Outside of frontline, there is no use for it. I dont include because most who have large IPHs can make any upgrade. Even those with weaker IPHs can make most upgrades and buy new LTBs ( I mean the good ones). Players dont raid or attack others unless they are doing it for BP farming.

To me, the way to fix this is to just put out a code that resets all players cash to 0 or something under 1 billion. This would at least bring back the raiding aspect of the game for a lot of players. I dont collect my cash building and left up my LV 13 AMRs for like a week and no one touched them. I know Im not the only players who dont care about collection times anymore.

We could even introduce a new event where we have to raid and attack players for cash to finish goals. Something needs to be done. I would even argue raise the amount you can get from attacking a player to like 50m or a percentage of their on hand cash OR based on the player IPH, which would support my idea for a cash raiding event.

While I dont feel valor is as big a deal but it has little use as well. Its nice we can buy raid boss folders with valor now but thats it. Maybe we dont completely drain it but it would be nice to see some new buildings we can buy with cash, gold OR valor. Maybe some new faction stuff that has to deal with valor.

What do you guys think.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The majority don't care anymore

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    No, you can't remove what people paid real world money for. The solution is another currency that allows you to buy special items. But you have to inform the community 2 plus months in advance or it will fall on its head like soldier equipment did. Also you make the new items for a few events not all. Don't mess with things that work (we seen what happened when they messed with the working raidboss formula). Say you could purchase things like boosts to energy reduction requirement for iltqs n fltqs. Or make your faction points currency so you can buy new boosts for the faction.
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    No, you can't remove what people paid real world money for. The solution is another currency that allows you to buy special items. But you have to inform the community 2 plus months in advance or it will fall on its head like soldier equipment did. Also you make the new items for a few events not all. Don't mess with things that work (we seen what happened when they messed with the working raidboss formula). Say you could purchase things like boosts to energy reduction requirement for iltqs n fltqs. Or make your faction points currency so you can buy new boosts for the faction.
    Well, I suggest this as a one time thing to reverse the cash glitches. People with already high IPHs wont care since they can get the money again but there are many accounts out there with really low IPHs with trillions of on hand cash, which would not be possible.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I guess there is a certain group of players that forget that not everyone is in a top10 faction... us guys down at the middle area still have to fight for what we get...half my faction is raiding like crazy trying to buy gunners for FL. 2 FL's a cycle is a real killer for some of them... so when they just saved up their 3-5billion to buy gunners for FL, you just propose for gree to wipe that away... yep great suggestion!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Your worried about fixing a cash glitch...hahah how bout fixing the repercussions from te original cash glitch or the pink tree glitch or the original gold glitch or the building reset glitch oohhh I no how bout fixing whats been done by the apm glitch... this game is so far in disrepear its rediculous... those that took advantage of such gliches have gained such regen bonuses and stats that they will forever be on top and untouchable.... the worst part about it gree knows but cant do anything to fix it...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumas View Post
    I guess there is a certain group of players that forget that not everyone is in a top10 faction... us guys down at the middle area still have to fight for what we get...half my faction is raiding like crazy trying to buy gunners for FL. 2 FL's a cycle is a real killer for some of them... so when they just saved up their 3-5billion to buy gunners for FL, you just propose for gree to wipe that away... yep great suggestion!!
    Frontline is a IPH event. You simply cant substitute upgrading cash buildings for raiding. Its always been that way. The problem here is because of the cash glitch, people just dont feel they need to upgrade their cash building to improve IPH. Tell your faction to boost their IPH. I'm not counting you guys out but a lot of players are at a disadvantage because they worked to boost their IPH yet people have trillions of on hand cash due to the glitches. Maybe we dont completely reset it but put everyones on hand cash to like 1 billion or so. If your faction cant afford gunners because of it then so be it, you have the tanks. The problem will fix itself and players will upgrade what they feel is needed.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by redvenge99 View Post
    Your worried about fixing a cash glitch...hahah how bout fixing the repercussions from te original cash glitch or the pink tree glitch or the original gold glitch or the building reset glitch oohhh I no how bout fixing whats been done by the apm glitch... this game is so far in disrepear its rediculous... those that took advantage of such gliches have gained such regen bonuses and stats that they will forever be on top and untouchable.... the worst part about it gree knows but cant do anything to fix it...
    Well, lets take it one step at a time.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    One step at a time? Gree turned and ran the other way... the real soution would to do a backlog scan of every account and reset every account that has stats, iph and bonuses that doesnt match gold purchases....

Post Count
    Easiest way to reset everything and make it fun again is just delete the app and play something else.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    Modern War is a game that will go to extremes, as we all have seen. As of now, In-game Cash is useless. Outside of frontline, there is no use for it. I dont include because most who have large IPHs can make any upgrade. Even those with weaker IPHs can make most upgrades and buy new LTBs ( I mean the good ones). Players dont raid or attack others unless they are doing it for BP farming.

To me, the way to fix this is to just put out a code that resets all players cash to 0 or something under 1 billion. This would at least bring back the raiding aspect of the game for a lot of players. I dont collect my cash building and left up my LV 13 AMRs for like a week and no one touched them. I know Im not the only players who dont care about collection times anymore.

We could even introduce a new event where we have to raid and attack players for cash to finish goals. Something needs to be done. I would even argue raise the amount you can get from attacking a player to like 50m or a percentage of their on hand cash OR based on the player IPH, which would support my idea for a cash raiding event.

While I dont feel valor is as big a deal but it has little use as well. Its nice we can buy raid boss folders with valor now but thats it. Maybe we dont completely drain it but it would be nice to see some new buildings we can buy with cash, gold OR valor. Maybe some new faction stuff that has to deal with valor.

What do you guys think.
    I think you're wasting your time. This game will be dead soon. Stop trying to fix this game, Gree don't care and only think about the bottom line, making as much money as possible until it's not worthwhile anymore.

sailing around in the world in my FORTUNE CARRIER!!!
    Post Count
    Reset? Horrible idea. What's the point of making a strategy or trying to build anything in this game if it can just be reset?

The solution is to give us something to spend money on. Frontline units costing 5 billion a piece. Buildings that start at 10 billion. Army units for 100 billion. Everything in this game is for beginners now.. Nothing for top end players. Beginners should NOT be able to afford the top unit for frontline. Should be something you work up to.

Post Count
    My iph is 400m. I'm a free player. Even if you reset cash, it wont matter, I'll be back at 25b in about 3 days

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by manbeast View Post
    Reset? Horrible idea. What's the point of making a strategy or trying to build anything in this game if it can just be reset?

The solution is to give us something to spend money on. Frontline units costing 5 billion a piece. Buildings that start at 10 billion. Army units for 100 billion. Everything in this game is for beginners now.. Nothing for top end players. Beginners should NOT be able to afford the top unit for frontline. Should be something you work up to.
    I agree with you but something needs to be done.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fdsdg View Post
    My iph is 400m. I'm a free player. Even if you reset cash, it wont matter, I'll be back at 25b in about 3 days
    This wont affect you as much but repairs the damage done of the tank and ship glitch.