Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Avian Aegis+ (Raid Armor) now in chests

Soooooooooooooooo, if you spent hundreds of dollars trying to push for the Avian Aegis Plus armor a few months ago and came up a little short.......... guess what? Now you can spend more money trying to get one in a chest.

Shaking my head over here..............

May 22-29
    Last edited by Lord P; 05-22-2015 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    Soooooooooooooooo, if you spent hundreds of dollars trying to push for the Avian Aegis Plus armor a few months ago and came up a little short.......... guess what? Now you can spend more money trying to get one in a chest.

Shaking my head over here..............

May 22-29
    Yes because gree loves you and YOU deserve a second chance. Buy buy buy!

In case you didn't notice, I was being sarcastic.

Im honestly speechless... I would love to see Relic answer on behalf of Gree and give us an explanation for this action. I really wonder wat Gree is thinking now...

*hint hint Relic, post plz*

What the fudge is this

If you start doing this its a slippery slope and youll kill the game. Whos in charge of this bs just be less lazy and design a new one
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Are y kidding me Gree??a raid armor in chest...your laziness KILLING THE GAME!!!!Get your mind together...

I'm utterly speechless....to think we all put in effort to push for a Raid or War DF...and now it can simply be bought....

I'm fine that DF are introduced to Chest separately. But those that are given as prizes in Raid and Wars should not be available so soon....
    IGN: Spmort
    The Untouchables

I think it's just another test run to see how far they can go with the big spenders. Nothing new.

Just follows the trend of rip-offs with the mostly empty chests, sell-off of war/chest armor, armor strength inflation, heroic mode destruction, video gems betray..eeh..surprises, bad customer service etc. etc.
    Last edited by roookey1; 05-26-2015 at 03:47 AM.

Really gree? this one is a bit over the top. At least wait a bit longer.
    Recruiter for LODragons. A Reservoir Family guild. Member of RiP.
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...23#post1533923

Looking for top iOS guilds? Contact me on Line:
    Line ID: paddy07

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    Im honestly speechless... I would love to see Relic answer on behalf of Gree and give us an explanation for this action. I really wonder wat Gree is thinking now...

*hint hint Relic, post plz*
    I've inquired about it, and I'm waiting for a response to share with you.

Also relic, you know its not a good thing when i agree with Regretz on almost every forum topic, fix this too please. It used to be more fun when there were a little less screwups. Maybe add something like a profile page where people can showoff what alliance they are in or such, and make them more awesome if you spend more gems.

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

I actually like that there is a Chance at dropping in the chests. The armor that comes out are only getting stronger and this allows for others to catch up. Eventually would like to see every item hit the chance chest once, since not everyone can make top tiers.

But to get them for sure youd need to spend way more than in a raid/war

Anddd, where is the exclusivity (word?). It just doesnt make sense

Makes perfect sense for a company winding down the product. Nothing is sacred any more...... even new raid and war armors.

The game is not winding down, not everyone is going to be satisfied with rewards. Individuals who are fine with the items being dropped from the chest are the ones who actually need it and would appreciate an upgrade.

But I spent 450$ prior to that raid, pushed in top 1, only got 1 + instead of the normal 2, and spent tons of time scoring the amount of points required for top 1, and then I see today in chats there are people getting avian + instantly for 35 gems from one chest, or even from 52 chests. And it's not even an old war armor like the sauric in the sauric chests. Its a real slap in the face to me and others