DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm on the leaderboard

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr BoneCrusher View Post
    Who, is the guy with the Tigers in his signature? I've never seen someone so! After the fact, try and insert his importance. It's nice SAS finally won something even though it was well after the prime of the game. Really though we all know who is going to win the game, and that's Dippy!
    You're really having fun with your punctuation there, aren't you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Banned
    Post Count
    Who, is the guy with the Tigers in his signature? I've never seen someone so! After the fact, try and insert his importance. It's nice SAS finally won something even though it was well after the prime of the game. Really though we all know who is going to win the game, and that's Dippy!
    It is nice that SAS won something, though I feel bad for people like you who never won anything at all. The game's history is littered with no names like yourself who joined FC or TAW for a couple wars, mooched off the big spenders, and called themselves champions.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    It is nice that SAS won something, though I feel bad for people like you who never won anything at all. The game's history is littered with no names like yourself who joined FC or TAW for a couple wars, mooched off the big spenders, and called themselves champions.
    I suppose these days many people like yourself equate buying a trophy as winning, when the true determination of a winner would be a contest of all teams with equal numbers squaring off and no spending to determine a winner. I have no doubt the playing field would look a lot different.

But, if buying a trophy makes you feel like a winner, knock yourself out. Just dont expect anybody in the real world to recognize this "accomplishment". Your delusion is not shared by a realistic majority.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    wow.

Does your sh!t smell like roses?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    I suppose these days many people like yourself equate buying a trophy as winning, when the true determination of a winner would be a contest of all teams with equal numbers squaring off and no spending to determine a winner. I have no doubt the playing field would look a lot different.

But, if buying a trophy makes you feel like a winner, knock yourself out. Just dont expect anybody in the real world to recognize this "accomplishment". Your delusion is not shared by a realistic majority.
    Sounds like the old PvP tournament. SAS would have won every war.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    wow.

Does your sh!t smell like roses?
    Impossible to tell. All I smell is that SAS stank
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    What is the leaderboard for? Box events?

Why are box events constant now? There was maybe 3 hours of no box event in the past week and a bit.

That's kind of nuts.

Post Count
    I wonder how much gold it takes to get first in the box event leaderboard, and if it's really worth that 10% mod they're fighting for.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    I wonder how much gold it takes to get first in the box event leaderboard, and if it's really worth that 10% mod they're fighting for.
    If you need to ask you can't do it. It's that simple.

#free weasel

Post Count
    Lol paper tiger, leach now that's funny
    I will say though the founding members of Fight Club where some awesome people and would do what was needed.
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852

Banned
    Post Count
    Lol paper tiger, leach now that's funny
    I will say though the founding members of Fight Club where some awesome people and would do what was needed.
    There were some good people. But once Lupo and the Molly Maguires taught SAS proper tactics, they couldn't hold back SAS any longer.

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    And IMHO it would be a better game which would be more fun for all to play.
    But then why would Gree (or any company) bother to keep the game going unless there was something in it for them and their staff?
    Oh well--- play on!
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Red BD View Post
    And IMHO it would be a better game which would be more fun for all to play.
    But then why would Gree (or any company) bother to keep the game going unless there was something in it for them and their staff?
    Oh well--- play on!
    I am perfectly aware of Gree's profit streams, and the need to have them. I don't fault them at all for having them, they have to stay in business. The point.....I was addressing the delusional concept that winning a contest through spending as a way to separate "winners" from losers is purely delusional in real life. I would equate the opposite. If you have to spend a lot of money to feel like a winner, there are same glaring deficiencies in many aspects of your life.

Just go to the trophy store and buy yourself a damn trophy and quit bragging about it as if you actually accomplished anything.