Android Guild Looking For Players To Do Top 10 Run Next Raid.

Must have at least 1k gems, be active during raid and conversate with the rest of guild on LINE. Send screenshots of lineup and gems to LINE ID- califiya. Remember its next weekends 4 day raid top 10 run for android, not ios. Looking forward to meeting you guys

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Gomez View Post
    Must have at least 1k gems, be active during raid and conversate with the rest of guild on LINE. Send screenshots of lineup and gems to LINE ID- califiya. Remember its next weekends 4 day raid top 10 run for android, not ios. Looking forward to meeting you guys
    you are recruiting here? no offense but you are asking for trouble LOL trust me... and you will thank me later.

Join an alliance and get in the "in" with trusted verified members who will support your runs, as opposed to risking your run's success by filling it with people who will lie and cheat and mooch off your high scores.

Quote Originally Posted by watermelon View Post
    you are recruiting here? no offense but you are asking for trouble LOL trust me... and you will thank me later.

Join an alliance and get in the "in" with trusted verified members who will support your runs, as opposed to risking your run's success by filling it with people who will lie and cheat and mooch off your high scores.
    I agreed Watermelon. There are so many leechers out there with fake names, line ID or Screenshot to hitch a free ride into T10 or 25.

Take care with your selection process.
    IGN: Spmort
    The Untouchables

Completely agree. Joining an alliance (or merging with another guild - maybe you do t10 this time and support them next time) is the best way to get trusted members and protecting your existing guild members from leeches.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired