Street Assault: MidHudson Massacre new prize structure

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Street Assault: MidHudson Massacre new prize structure

Banned
    Post Count

Graphic BulletBtn Street Assault: MidHudson Massacre new prize structure

MidHudson Massacre will feature a new syndicate prize structure where you can earn not one, not two, but five rewards at the end of the event!

Lets say you rank #80 at the end of the event. You would win any prize that includes your rank 80 in it (the first 5 in this image):

If you were to rank #1, you would win the top 5 prizes:

At the end of the event you will be able to scroll and see which rewards you won:

So gather your syndicate for an epic MidHudson Massacre!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Give us back demons farming. Not as easy as it was 2 SA ago but farming demons was good.
    Join friedly team top250: 849.528.387
    questions? - https://www.groupme.com/join_group/9531669/EpZ5dw

Post Count
    It doesn't really affects anything. It doesn't make SA any more fun, it doesn't bring any form of strategy into it, it doesn't make the retarded regen any faster.
    You keep making changes to SA, changing anything except for what really needs an improvement.

p.s. bring back demon farming.
    p.p.s. what's the "per war rewards" tab in the screenshot for?

Post Count
    Will this sa include the per war feature and could you give some more info about it.

Consistent Contributor MK Loves You's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Can you spare some gold? You have plenty.
    Offended by what I say? Go here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq3_Zw7pVf8

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Cool!! Thanks for making rewards more on par with a war weekend! I love this event...if only all our members would check in before just deploying anywhere they want............
    Proud leader of V.A.S.T. (503-368-715) and member of G.A.P.P.S. (https://www.facebook.com/GAPPStm)

V.A.S.T. gaming family, with a presence in Eve, World of Tanks, Clash of Clans, Minecraft, and many other multi-player games.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MK Loves You View Post
    Can you spare some gold? You have plenty.
    Yeah, just noticed that!
    What account has that much gold, stamina, and energy. I hope this isn't an active account in CC

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The first picture is very clear what you win. The second is difficult to understand, how do you know if you get 1st you will get top 5 prizes? Not that I will ever have a chance of that, but it's a bit unclear, please explain a little deeper. And what about indu rewards, will there be more prizes as well?

Post Count

Mr. Captain Torgue - have you seen the gold, energy, and stanima of this level 101 account? What are your thoughts?

Consistent Contributor MK Loves You's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    Yeah, just noticed that!
    What account has that much gold, stamina, and energy. I hope this isn't an active account in CC
    I doubt it is. Nevertheless, I'll be keeping an eye on individual leaders. I'm pretty sure I've seen someone with 'iPad mini' in their name before.
    Offended by what I say? Go here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq3_Zw7pVf8

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MK Loves You View Post
    I'll be keeping an eye on individual leaders. I'm pretty sure I've seen someone with 'iPad mini' in their name before.
    Not a bad idea.. but with that much gold, they can do a name change every 5 min. for the next decade.....

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Beta testers have access to unlimited gold in order to test new events. Clearly since "QA AJ Ipad Mini" is posting information about a future event that person is a beta tester. They don't keep gold and stats do not stay and cannot join active syndicates. At least that is how I understand it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by abnugget View Post
    Beta testers have access to unlimited gold in order to test new events. Clearly since "QA AJ Ipad Mini" is posting information about a future event that person is a beta tester. They don't keep gold and stats do not stay and cannot join active syndicates. At least that is how I understand it.
    Thanks, but I prefer a good conspiracy theory. I'll let the good Captain get the wheels turning..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by abnugget View Post
    I didn't know this game had beta testers, well from all the bugs I would of presumed not

Post Count
    Nice, and those prizes look good too! How about the indis
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000