Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Knights & Dragons Feedback (6/2/15)

Hello Knights & Dragons Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Knights & Dragons. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
    Customer Support
    Community Support
    Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Due to the community stating they disliked weekly feedback threads, we have changed the schedule to every two weeks.

- Wars should be one day shorter and start on fridays, i have yet to meet a single player (out of hundreds so far) who likes your system.
    - Customer support seems to still have a huge backlog, is that correct?
    - Hardly any game issues lately so good job there!
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

1. Shorten the lengths of Epic Wars and have it start on Fridays instead of Saturdays as Kangaroeland had said.

2. More fodder for the lower tiers in Raid.

3. R&A Chest Keys in Raids & Epic Wars Milestones.

4. Fix the Arena ranking rewards, they are really bad.

5. HC and up declaring in wars to ensure no rogues.

6. Confirmation button when applying to guilds and when declaring in wars so we don't accidentally do so.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Give more bonuses to Nemesis armor since it is supposed to help defeat bosses, and not the other way around.

Another heroic mode is always a good suggestion.
    Last edited by legalious; 06-02-2015 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    Give more bonuses to Nemesis armor since it is supposed to help defeat raid bosses, and not the other way around.

Another heroic mode is always a good suggestion.
    Raid bosses? I though it was for Epic Bosses.

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

I have an idea,

I recently fused two armors together and got my second DeMortuis robes, the first one is at level 99 and the second one is at level 1 (and not the plus version) so i have no use for it.
    What if there was a box that could defragmentate my armor into pieces so i can "recraft" my DeMortuis robes into the + version? Fusion Stones and defragment Stones,
    And they Can ask the same 130 gems for waiting 2,16 days. Sound good?

Why the new thread Relic?

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    Raid bosses? I though it was for Epic Bosses.
    I'm allowed typos thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    Why the new thread Relic?
    I would assume that it has been 2 weeks since the last one was posted.
    Last edited by legalious; 06-02-2015 at 02:54 PM.

I think that Ant Venom noticed that the thread had a different title than when it was originally posted. That was my error due to moving some posts to the proper thread. This is the right spot for posting feedback and suggestions, I've just renamed it properly. :P

Not that anything here hasn't been said for a dozen or a dozen*100 times, but:

Heroic mode 14 days and improve drop rate.
    Heroic announcements 2 days in advance
    Chests that actually provide a realistic chance of winning something of value.
    Guild switching limited to once / week
    Fix accidential declares
    Fix missing battle results in guild status messages
    Fix ingame chat
    Fix free gem videos
    Limit the stupid overkilling in wars (maximum 4 times, then dramatically reduce points)
    Remove outdated armors from prince chest
    Update T500 rewards to epics (which are now also outdated anyway) instead of legendaries
    Introduce another level of wars in which guilds not gemming can compete based fairly on activity
    Reduce gem price
    Better level up rewards
    Increase armor space!!
    Allow in-guild donation of armors
    Reconfirmation before deleting friends
    Fix lost energy bug when connection problems occur (raids, wars)
    Increase guild description length
    Epic + Epic = Epic+
    Make it impossible to pull an epic or df more than twice from chests
    Improve customer service
    Last edited by roookey1; 06-02-2015 at 03:35 PM.

Relic are you going to Sticky this thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by roookey1 View Post
    Not that anything here hasn't been said for a dozen or a dozen*100 times, but:

Heroic mode 14 days and improve drop rate.
    Heroic announcements 2 days in advance
    Chests that actually provide a realistic chance of winning something of value.
    Guild switching limited to once / week
    Fix accidential declares
    Fix missing battle results in guild status messages
    Fix ingame chat
    Fix free gem videos
    Limit the stupid overkilling in wars (maximum 4 times, then dramatically reduce points)
    Remove outdated armors from prince chest
    Update T500 rewards to epics (which are now also outdated anyway) instead of legendaries
    Introduce another level of wars in which guilds not gemming can compete based fairly on activity
    Reduce gem price
    Better level up rewards
    Increase armor space!!
    Allow in-guild donation of armors
    Reconfirmation before deleting friends
    Fix lost energy bug when connection problems occur (raids, wars)
    Increase guild description length
    Epic + Epic = Epic+
    Make it impossible to pull an epic or df more than twice from chests
    Improve customer service
    I would agree with most of the things except for "Epic + Epic = Epic+", I would assume a chance of that would happen, 'Epic + Epic+ = Epic+' or 'Epic+ + Epic+ = Epic+' would make more sense. Only being able to pull an Epic or DF less than 3 times wouldn't make sense as it could all be crap and then complaining would happen. Also guild being allowed no more than 1/week of guild switching wouldn't make sense, because if a GM were to kick you out before the end of the week you wouldn't be able to be kicked if it was your second guild you joined or if it was your first, if you leave or a HC+ kicks you because that are a rogue, you would be in an inconvenient position.

Disagree with epic + epic = epic +
    Disagree with 4x hitting -> lower pts. maxes you at 160 fights
    Chests are already way too benefiting?
    Not only hcs should be able to declare
    Dont allow ingame donation of armor
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Please bring back two day wars starting Friday through Sunday
    If the free gems videos are not coming back to iOS, please just tell us so instead of "we will have an update in 2 weeks"
    Guild: World Dragons
    Line: wowo1522

Why not switch up the fusion boost war with a fusion boost raid?

Why have there been no gem sales lately? No free gems button on IOS for about 6 months and now not even any sales. Giveth and taketh away. Here is Heroic mode and milestones in wars and new chests etc. BUT you will be probably need some gems to complete all that won't you? Well we are removing the free gems so you will have to buy them. Ok I will buy during sales. Oh sorry there will be no sales anymore, did we forget to mention that?
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!