Not everything needs to cost gold

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not everything needs to cost gold

Post Count

Not everything needs to cost gold

How about a way to earn them. That would be nice. I got cash too I can spend.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    How about a way to earn them. That would be nice. I got cash too I can spend.
    Agreed! I have no problem spending gold, but earning boost and prizes would be nice too.

It wasn't long ago I was begging for more IPH, now I'm sitting on so much worthless game cash it's not even funny (thanks to re-released LTBs for Gold). Silly me thought I may need game cash down the road for a high level LTB or +1 building. haha

Post Count
    We kinda get gold when we earn energy refills. Every refill I earn, I see 20 gold. We can't use it for buildings, but oh well!

I'd love to earn a new boost building!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    We kinda get gold when we earn energy refills. Every refill I earn, I see 20 gold. We can't use it for buildings, but oh well!

How about a building that pays out in Gold instead of game cash. Fun to rob as well
    In Canada a Vault of Gold on Android is $100.00 and on iOS it is $140.00

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    gree is just looking to suck every last penny out of this game. that is why the release of al these new cash and boost buildings. I mean seriously stats are already boosted so far out of proportion its a total joke. I have a screens hot of my id from only 4 months ago. I spent years earning my stats and in last 4 months I have earned 1000X times that stats. The game is dieing be smart guys don't waste your money

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
    How about a building that pays out in Gold instead of game cash. Fun to rob as well
    lol! Heck yeah! I might actually consider buying gold to buy a building that paid out in gold! I love this idea! Ha, it'll never happen tho.

Quote Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post
    gree is just looking to suck every last penny out of this game. that is why the release of al these new cash and boost buildings. I mean seriously stats are already boosted so far out of proportion its a total joke. I have a screens hot of my id from only 4 months ago. I spent years earning my stats and in last 4 months I have earned 1000X times that stats. The game is dieing be smart guys don't waste your money
    Same here... All of those years of K stats and in a few months I'm in the B's. At least gold customers are in the T's now,

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post

I was wondering where they were coming from. I keep on losing them in the box events because the reset timer button is exactly where the cash open button is or where the okay button is for the splash screen that always appear on Androids. And, because there is no way to turn off gold spending and no refunds on gambling events.

However, I only see increases by five bars at a time and not 20.

Post Count
    You do realise you're talking about MW the way it was over 3 years ago? Look at what they've done to it since.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mila Relyt View Post
    I was wondering where they were coming from. I keep on losing them in the box events because the reset timer button is exactly where the cash open button is or where the okay button is for the splash screen that always appear on Androids. And, because there is no way to turn off gold spending and no refunds on gambling events.

However, I only see increases by five bars at a time and not 20.
    I think you misunderstood me... A refill costs 20 gold. We get refill packs for some event rewards, so it is like GREE giving us 20 gold. Sorry if my post was confusing. We have never gotten actual gold bars as rewards as far as I know.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Agreed GGN. With an ever shrinking player base no longer supplementing the full blown addicts, it's now all gold all the time. There will pretty much be nothing to "earn" ever again. As it is now more of a cash grab than 6 months ago, which was more of a cash grab than it was 6 months before that, it will just continue to worsen.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Post Count
    how about if these gold building didn't cost gold but mw dollars and gave gold. i know that will never happen.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree giving away free gold would be like us all winning the lottery. Don't count on it. A gold bldg would be nice and bring some interest back to the game. It has gone south and stinks right now.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    What about that competition design a building that GReE ran. We did it and I can't remember if it was gold production or health production but GReE owe us for months of this building not being in production. Anyone remember the name of the thread that can out the link to it?
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Post Count
    I just dont know how GREE could be so out of touch with the game. In game cash has no value what so ever outside of Frontline. Would be nice to see these buildings cost multimillions instead of gold. I would be fine if GREE did a cash reset on all accounts if it means we can fix this ****.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    What about that competition design a building that GReE ran. We did it and I can't remember if it was gold production or health production but GReE owe us for months of this building not being in production. Anyone remember the name of the thread that can out the link to it?
    Search "fountain of youth". Below is one thread with the building but I couldn't find the exact thread. Too lazy on my part.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...Fountain+youth