Defense building changed?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Defense building changed?

Lurker
    Post Count

Defense building changed?

Has the defensive stats changed the way it worked from before?

I'm currently working on the new goal "Titanium" get your defense to 17000. These goals does not include your building defense into it, you can only complete by having weapons, armor and cars. That leads me to this.

My attack is 15656, when I attack someone, I would look at there profile to see if I can attack with success. I came across this person with 600k on him, his stats showed 21700 of defense. That 600k was tempting, so I took a swing and won. Not only did I won, but I won 10 times in a row. Before v2.0 I would never stand a chance of beating him. I noticed on the new fight screen, it show he only had 15000 defense instead of the 21700 on his profile.I'm guessing the difference came from his many level 10 bodyguard buildings.
    Are the defense buildings not taken into account anymore in fights on the defensive side?
    Last edited by novembrex; 10-22-2011 at 03:08 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    what do you mean "the new fight screen, it show he only had 15000 defense instead of the 21700 on his profile" ? that 15000 defense shown on the fight result or it just replace the 21700 in profile from the old CC version ?

Lurker
    Post Count
    What I'm saying is that his profile shows his total defense of 21700. The fight result screen show 15000ish. So there is a difference of about 6700. Like I said the difference is from his many level 10 bodyguard buildings and gatling turrets. It looks like when you fight, the building defense is not getting accounted for.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    man, I never see that 15000 you talked about, may I miss something ? or you're playing on iPad, aren't you?

anyone? do you see what he is talking about?

(I downloaded v2.0 on 19-Oct and there is no other update since then)

Lurker
    Post Count
    I think you are getting confused. The example I gave was from my own experience, you will see different numbers.

Go to someone's hood, check their profile. It says total mafia defense. Now attack them, it will show you a different defense from the profile. I don't know how much simpler I can make it.

I'm playing on iphone.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I know what you mean, I mean I never see a number showing my opponent defense on my fighting result.

this is my fighting screen just capture recently. where I suppose to see that number ? (sorry, I edit & hide useless info from that screen capture)
    http://www.freeimagehosting.net/eb9f9

Post Count
    Khung... you must still be on an old version? Fights now display more information than is on the photo you show.

Novembrex you are right... The defence stats seem to have changed. If you look at peoples stats on their profile it shows one value... then when you attack them it shows a lower number. Is this because Defense buildings no longer count in fights?

This is a complete disgrace if that is the case! I have spent gold buying defence buildings to improve my defence. What was the point of doing that if Funzio are going to completely move the goal posts. This is real money I have spent here.

This is getting annoying now. If you go and buy a game from a shop you get instructions with it and an explanation of how things work. Here Funzio want you to pay money and go figure out how the game works yourself.

Then once you have worked it out and spend money in a certain way they go and change it with no warning or explanations.

I dont think I will be throwing any more $ into this game... I'm sick of the changes stitching me up!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I checked again and no update for CC. my version is 2.0 build 115 data: 20111019_0, I pretty sure it's the last official iOS update from Funzio.

could any of you guys show me the screen capture?
    It's just hopeless to ask GM why there is such difference, I can only guess.

Post Count
    Cant Khung... biggest file upload possible is 20k.

Has anyone else noticed this issue with defence or is it just me and Novembrex!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    don't up here, up to http://www.freeimagehosting.net or any free photo site you know.
    one question: you guys all bought goodfellas didn't you ?

Post Count
    http://www.freeimagehosting.net/3953b

No I didnt buy goodfellas.

I chose tycoon as my class.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Khung looks like you are on the old one still.

Rival profile screen
    http://www.freeimagehosting.net/92905

Fight result screen
    http://www.freeimagehosting.net/2ac18

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    thank for sharing, so I'm the one who fight blindly
    I guess both of those, the screen, the fight, are part of class effect. that mean some effects apply for base on the class you choose...

anyone who chose class agent, could you please show the fighting screen?
    (man, if I can choose my class, how can I play in older version than you? )
    Last edited by khung003; 10-22-2011 at 03:40 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'm a tycoon too. I don't think class type has to do anything with the way the screen shows info. Can someone else let us know.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    both of you still see "???", right? so must be there is one who see no "???" , anyone else ?