Question for moderators and developers.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Question for moderators and developers.

  1. #1
    Consistent Contributor GeorgeStrachan's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2014
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    1

    Question for moderators and developers.

    Do moderators ever answer questions ever in this forum?

    Just curious because I have a few I'd like to share but no one seems to reply..

    I've tried PM ing them too and nothing.



    Anyway.... Question is - what's the future of modern war looking like?

    Beyond the dead was a huge game and GREE seem to have dumped it (no event, no warning, no daily missions nothing).


    I wanna play another game - is gree gunna do the same too all of its games?


    We are what we are! We are a top team! With a new and improved look!
    Want to join us:
    https://groupme.com/join_group/11125058/uAZmz3

  2. #2
    Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Post Count
    641
    check out the forums on the other games. YOu will notice a rather distasteful trend. Gree has yet to provide decent customer service on ANY of its titles. that is the reason many players that have left MW or their other titles to swear to never use another gree title. All of grees games are full of glitches faulty programming and all their support is the same as in byd and mw. It is unfortunate but I myself will play mw til they close it down and NEVER play any other game from gree.. They are about the bottom line and making money NOT about customer service or even maintaining their income threw long lasting games.. they rather make their money milk It and trash it then start over.. Look online and threw other sources find out public opinion of gree and their games.. for all I know gree could be a great company outside of its game development.. but my dealing with them has left me completely dissatisfied and unwilling to consider future interaction with their company on ANY level.

  3. #3
    Prominent Poet Danger Mouse's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2014
    Post Count
    1,041
    The first official acknowledgement you will get from Gree that this is going down the tube will be well after it has gone down the tube, with a reminder that all gold sales are final.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

    Albert Einstein


    Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

    Abraham Lincoln

  4. #4
    Consistent Contributor GeorgeStrachan's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2014
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    1
    Just so everyone knows BTD is closed now

    Got our answer in the end...

    Explains why they put on a event with the best character to get a few weeks back and explains why they also put him in crates to purchase.

    BIG money gain from that knowing they'd shut down? Just thought I'd share that for those playing other gree games - expect it to happen lol

  5. #5
    Prominent Poet DEWIN NUTTIN's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2014
    Location
    In da NUT hole
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    2,381
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStrachan View Post
    Just so everyone knows BTD is closed now

    Got our answer in the end...

    Explains why they put on a event with the best character to get a few weeks back and explains why they also put him in crates to purchase.

    BIG money gain from that knowing they'd shut down? Just thought I'd share that for those playing other gree games - expect it to happen lol
    I offer my condolences on your loss.
    You are most considerate to offer your tragic story in an effort to help others.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 05-22-2015 at 08:21 AM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

    The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

    Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

    In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

  6. #6
    Master of Musings Agent Orange's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Post Count
    4,023
    I
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStrachan View Post
    Do moderators ever answer questions ever in this forum?

    Just curious because I have a few I'd like to share but no one seems to reply..

    I've tried PM ing them too and nothing.



    Anyway.... Question is - what's the future of modern war looking like?

    Beyond the dead was a huge game and GREE seem to have dumped it (no event, no warning, no daily missions nothing).


    I wanna play another game - is gree gunna do the same too all of its games?
    There is a player moderator that posts in the forums but typically their information is incorrect. We lost the only PM that actually knew what they were doing recently. The paid/employee moderators are trying though it feels like they either are not getting the straight goods about what is going on or they are not able to actually tell us what they really know.

    Like BTD they will just suddenly pull the plug on this title as soon as it becomes unproductive, eg the bean counters deem it unprofitable and poof it will be gone without warning. This perhaps is the most odorous aspect of this online gaming fad, they have time and again shown that upper management doesn't even slightly care about the customers and that the only plan is to squeeze as much out of those still willing to pay which appears to keep shrinking.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

    Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

    War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

  7. #7
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    Post Count
    352
    Thank you for posting this - I find this frightening and horrible - It really might be time to give this up . . . .

  8. #8
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Post Count
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post
    check out the forums on the other games. YOu will notice a rather distasteful trend. Gree has yet to provide decent customer service on ANY of its titles. that is the reason many players that have left MW or their other titles to swear to never use another gree title. All of grees games are full of glitches faulty programming and all their support is the same as in byd and mw. It is unfortunate but I myself will play mw til they close it down and NEVER play any other game from gree.. They are about the bottom line and making money NOT about customer service or even maintaining their income threw long lasting games.. they rather make their money milk It and trash it then start over.. Look online and threw other sources find out public opinion of gree and their games.. for all I know gree could be a great company outside of its game development.. but my dealing with them has left me completely dissatisfied and unwilling to consider future interaction with their company on ANY level.
    I suppose it is only wishful thinking to hope they forget to shut down the Forum for a few weeks. Just another Gree error.
    It is after all the most entertaining aspect of MW without exception.
    I would be delightful to hear the MW apologists crash into reality.
    In Canada a Vault of Gold on Android is $100.00 and on iOS it is $140.00

  9. #9
    Articulate Author
    Member Since
    Oct 2013
    Post Count
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by thescondo View Post
    Thank you for posting this - I find this frightening and horrible - It really might be time to give this up . . . .
    If you haven't given up already, you're way behind

  10. #10
    Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2013
    Post Count
    641
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
    I suppose it is only wishful thinking to hope they forget to shut down the Forum for a few weeks. Just another Gree error.
    It is after all the most entertaining aspect of MW without exception.
    I would be delightful to hear the MW apologists crash into reality.
    even if they dotn keep the mw pages up lol we can hop in their other game rooms and spread cheer by telling the truth about gree's plan for world domination

  11. #11
    Master of Musings
    Member Since
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pirates cove
    Post Count
    3,540
    Just like a good miner, when a mine plays out, they move on to other pastures. A run of four years prob I snt too bad a deal. It could sure go on longer and be better if they would have handled the gs much differently, but if anyone truly expects to see changes at this point, I think they will be sadly let down. Many of the naysayers here in the forums have been doing so for years. So why would anyone apologize to you for having had their entertainment over that period of time, whenever it eventually does end. Anyone who played this game for more than a year knows what the deal is, and chooses to do so of their own free will. Yes we'd all like for things to be different, but it is what it is.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Member Since
    May 2014
    Post Count
    1,625
    I think modern war is a sinking ship. I don't know if there is anything gree can do to turn it around, as they continue to offer sub par events that are full of glitches and mistakes. They are relying on the few heavy gold spenders to fill there pockets. Once those heavy gold users quit the game will be over.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •