DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Boost Building info please!

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

New Boost Building info please!

Anyone have the intel on what boost these new buildings produce?

Advanced Warship Institute for 390 gold?

Accelerated Pilot School for 390 gold?

Both are in the boost buildings menu.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy shags View Post
    Anyone have the intel on what boost these new buildings produce?

Advanced Warship Institute for 390 gold?

Accelerated Pilot School for 390 gold?

Both are in the boost buildings menu.
    My friend, surely you of all people must know the answer to this age old question.
    The buildings produce, PROFITS, hefty PROFITS for Gree; and provide hours of exciting collection pleasure for eager tappers.

Seriously, fellow CON-troll-ER, Advanced Warship Institute increases "sea unit power", allegedly.

The Accelerated Pilot School increases "air unit power", purportedly.
    Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 05-19-2015 at 07:14 PM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    They give 1% boost to air and sea units.

Consistent Contributor Theblacklamp's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Preacher Wolf View Post
    They give 1% boost to air and sea units.
    1% per level
    Trample the Weak.......Hurdle the Dead

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Theblacklamp View Post
    1% per level
    20 levels? and I'm assuming an attacking boost.
    Last edited by HGF69; 05-20-2015 at 03:43 AM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Just more profits for Gree from the people that "Have to" have everything lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I laughed and did a face palm when I saw the new buildings. How out of touch with the game must the developers be? Do we really need new cash buildings...let alone those that cost gold? Most accounts I run into have so much cash on hand already and nothing worthy to spend it on. They don't want or need more cash buildings!! The low level accounts are either minis from existing players, campers that have gone stale, players that quit, or new players that aren't interested in spending cash on a Gree product. I have to ask myself: who would actually buy any of these new cash buildings...and for what purpose?

As for the new boost buildings, those are a joke! The price in gold has gone up...while the corresponding stat increase it gives has gone down (assuming the boost even works!). It's getting to where all the boost buildings take up a considerable portion of land...and for what? There is no strategy or effort to attain them. All you have to do is buy more gold. Have the game developers really come to the conclusion that the game needed more boost buildings and cash buildings? What a laugh at how far out of touch they must be.

I've come to the conclusion that I have played this game for so long that I'm awaiting a miracle game development that will probably never come. There have been so many great ideas offered by the players in this forum; however, Gree continues to take the easy path and produce the same tired game content over and over and over and over...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kmg108 View Post
    I laughed and did a face palm when I saw the new buildings. How out of touch with the game must the developers be? Do we really need new cash buildings...let alone those that cost gold? Most accounts I run into have so much cash on hand already and nothing worthy to spend it on. They don't want or need more cash buildings!! The low level accounts are either minis from existing players, campers that have gone stale, players that quit, or new players that aren't interested in spending cash on a Gree product. I have to ask myself: who would actually buy any of these new cash buildings...and for what purpose?

As for the new boost buildings, those are a joke! The price in gold has gone up...while the corresponding stat increase it gives has gone down (assuming the boost even works!). It's getting to where all the boost buildings take up a considerable portion of land...and for what? There is no strategy or effort to attain them. All you have to do is buy more gold. Have the game developers really come to the conclusion that the game needed more boost buildings and cash buildings? What a laugh at how far out of touch they must be.

I've come to the conclusion that I have played this game for so long that I'm awaiting a miracle game development that will probably never come. There have been so many great ideas offered by the players in this forum; however, Gree continues to take the easy path and produce the same tired game content over and over and over and over...
    But what actually is your gripe?

They are optional, not mandatory. As is every single thing in this game.

The top several hundred players (including me) will buy the boost buildings. If you think they're a joke - don't buy them?

I'll probably buy the 24 hour buildings, because 26 and 28 hour buildings are awkward.

I don't understand your anger/confusion/angst.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Well said, thinks he's just pissed that he can't keep up

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Lol ya keep up with the top brainwashed addicts and keep feeding that Gree bank account. Lmao (facepalm)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    this thread had potential to be useful, then I saw DEWIN NUTTIN post and knew it was a waste of time. please start doing nothing instead of lighting the "gree sucks, quit spending money" fire.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HGF69 View Post
    Well said, thinks he's just pissed that he sees no point in keeping up
    Fixed!

10 letters

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kguittar View Post
    this thread had potential to be useful, then I saw DEWIN NUTTIN post and knew it was a waste of time. please start doing nothing instead of lighting the "gree sucks, quit spending money" fire.

Couldn't agree more. This thread, and the whole forum would be a far more constructive place if these DEW naysayers simply went away.

I have no clue what their purpose is, but I know they have no usefulness.

The only time the DEW name interests me in a post is when Speed verbally whips his ass

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by robmurphy View Post
    But what actually is your gripe?

They are optional, not mandatory. As is every single thing in this game.

The top several hundred players (including me) will buy the boost buildings. If you think they're a joke - don't buy them?

I'll probably buy the 24 hour buildings, because 26 and 28 hour buildings are awkward.

I don't understand your anger/confusion/angst.
    My frustration is that game has gone stale...which is a primary reason players are leaving in herds. It is also a reason that mergers have to keep happening to keep factions full. The developers finally add some new content, and it adds nothing to the game play. There is far too much cash on hand already, which avoids the need for the new cash buildings. There are also too many boost buildings already, which avoids the need for even more (I already have all of them to level 20, btw). If the idea of a game is to just buy every new item in the store with gold, then it doesn't sound like a fun game anymore. If that is what they offer, and you are willing to buy it, then you are rewarding them for basic failure at further developing the game.

I can buy the new buildings, but I just don't see the point with the direction the game looks to be headed. I'm not frustrated with the game, but I am frustrated with the developers. I think their efforts could have been focused elsewhere...on something more "worthwhile". That is all I was saying.

If you can find a reason to buy them at your level of play...then go for it. All I'm saying is that, from my perspective, you are in the minority with that logic. You said it yourself when you said "the top several hundred players" will buy them.

I guess somebody has to pay to keep the wheels on the bus. I just question what exactly you're paying for, and why. To each their own, I guess.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by robmurphy View Post
    Couldn't agree more. This thread, and the whole forum would be a far more constructive place if these DEW naysayers simply went away.

I have no clue what their purpose is, but I know they have no usefulness.

The only time the DEW name interests me in a post is when Speed verbally whips his ass
    Have you ever watched that show called Intervention? It's a show where people make poor choices...and their friends, family and other concerned parties try to talk some sense into them. The target typically respond with feelings of anger and denial...kind of like what you're doing.

It's an interesting show. You should probably check it out.
    Last edited by kmg108; 05-20-2015 at 09:37 AM.