Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Dragonkin Warlords Boss Collection

Hmm, Dragonkin Platemail non-plus (water/earth 2224/1810) as prize, a tiny bit above Heroic mode non-plus armors and I guess this means Heroic will skip the water/earth combo (provided they aren't planning to give easy plus armors there...)

Something I noticed: bosses
    may 20th - may 27th
    may 27th - june 3rd
    june 3rd - june 10th
    june 10th - june 17th
    redemption period is 12th (friday) to 18th (thursday) of june, so seems 1-2 days redemption left after the last boss disappears.

But I'll be busy during the 4th week, so I'm not sure I'll attempt it even though the Dragonkin Platemail is much better than what I'm using for water/earth right now...
    After the switch from legendary to epic for epic boss armors (without real stats boost), hardly any boss+ is worth getting and maxing, so it feels odd having to get 4 boss+ in a row.
    Last edited by Marco_; 05-19-2015 at 06:12 PM.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Redemption period should be a little (1 day) longer so people can craft. And i think dragonkin is a decent reward.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Dragonkin is a great reward it definitely beats my champions. so i am happy with the rewards and it could have been aquatic

Hey there,

I've received some PM's asking if it's required to keep the regular version armors if you obtain the +version. You can keep just the +version.

You can find more info out about it in the FAQ here.

Hope that clears up any questions you all might have!

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    Redemption period should be a little (1 day) longer so people can craft. And i think dragonkin is a decent reward.
    It is about two days after the last EB goes away I believe. It goes away on the 16th and redemption period ends the 18th so that's about two days.
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    , so it feels odd having to get 4 boss+ in a row.
    I am actually excited, the last collection event was a long time ago. The bosses get harder everytime, I hope the fourth is an adjacent element one I'll have better chances beating the higher levels. I like these events.

Also Dragonkin Platemail is pretty nice as reward.

I was a noob during the last collection event. Still might be...

Can you get both of the collection rewards (so 8 keys, cape and dragonkin armor) if you keep the regular and plus versions?

Or do you just get the better of the two if you qualify for both?

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hey there,

I've received some PM's asking if it's required to keep the regular version armors if you obtain the +version. You can keep just the +version.

You can find more info out about it in the FAQ here.

Hope that clears up any questions you all might have!
    Just the + version is enough.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

yep, plus is enough to collect both prize sets.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Be good to get some extra armoury slots and participate but it's just daft to waste levelling fodder to make room. Dragonkin is a good reward for those who are able to craft though.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by sturick View Post

Can you get both of the collection rewards (so 8 keys, cape and dragonkin armor) if you keep the regular and plus versions?

You'll get both of the rewards if you completed both of the tasks

The only real benefit now that Epic Bosses are giving EPIC armors is that lots of players are now able to get "easy" Epics and the unparalleled chance of Fusing them, a few months ago Fusing Epics was a reserved luxury.
    The stats are just the same as if they still were Legendary but given that the earliest Epics have been surpassed long ago by them it made sense to upgrade them and then create the Dragonforged Tier.
    Anyway, I'd recommend to save those EB Armors and wait a couple of months for the first Fusible Dragonforged, I bet we will need a lot of luck and Epic armors to get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarauko View Post
    Anyway, I'd recommend to save those EB Armors and wait a couple of months for the first Fusible Dragonforged, I bet we will need a lot of luck and Epic armors to get one.
    If we had more armory storage space, I would agree. Since we don't, there are still some decent fusible Epics out there, that are stronger than the current EB epics.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by sturick View Post

You only need to keep the plus version to get both reward tiers. Once you have plus you can fuse away regular if you want to.
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

Quick question I started crafting the + version of the first boss and it's not done will I still the the credit for it when it's done or not because I wasn't paying attention and fused the plain version already.