Page 2 of 2 First 12

Quote Originally Posted by Colt2 View Post
    Quick question I started crafting the + version of the first boss and it's not done will I still the the credit for it when it's done or not because I wasn't paying attention and fused the plain version already.
    As long as you still have the plus version at the end of the event. If you have all 4 plus versions for the reward period you will get both reward tiers.

Silly IUGO/Gree... They add a water/earth epic boss armor to the collection that has higher def than the prize armor... (though atk is still much higher for the prize)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Stat difference is ~400
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

I think they did that for the people that could not obtain the rewards.......however this is only a guess and this Gree we are talking about

You just need to have all four + armors done by the deadline. No weekly requirement other than to get the materials.

Since the rewards are not the plus version. Then it's only another crap epic to fuse hoping for something better.

I agree with the post above. Save them all and wait till greed let us fuse for dragonforged.

Its a pretty good epic actually. What would you expect? The plus is better than any other regular epic and even the spirit fire DF regular. That would be too much for free for all players

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)
    There appears to be a bug! Since getting the update on Thursday, two Guild members & two friends outside our Guild, have 'lost' Searing Vulcanplate & Vulcanplate+ from their inventories !!

Anyone else had this problem ??

No not heard of it yet.