Page 2 of 2 First 12
    You're welcome.
    Offended by what I say? Go here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq3_Zw7pVf8

Bring weasel back.

#FreeWeasel
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by John_Locke View Post
    Bring weasel back.

#FreeWeasel
    Let's not and say we did.

One more thing. Enough with the constant overlapping events.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

I would like to have something in my inventory screen letting me know what the weakest weapon I carry is. Should be easy to put a mark on it.

I would like to farm demons again in SA.

I would also like to see a notification on the syndicate forum when there are new posts just like in the SA chat rooms.

I would also like to see new store weapons for cc cash. The strongest weapons currently in the store are the weakest weapons I carry and are falling out of my top 500 with every new prize I get. I have 250 of each category. You can imagine how frustrating that is because of the cc cash I spent to get them. It was nice that my IPH allowed me to become stronger than many on raid boss damage for awhile.

On android i still cant see profile's from people who request to the syndicate. Its a problem thats going on for a long time now. Would be nice if this could be fixt soon.

Morning. Creators of Crime City I just have a suggestion regarding Raid Boss items for individual goal would it be possible if you can shorten the list of lvl goals for instance instead of doing 35, 40, 45, .... and so on can you guys shorten it like 35-100 then the item names. I have an android and I can't even see the rest of the print the names of the items doesn't show. I don't think we need all boss levels typed in. Just suggesting .

Your customer support team needs to be reworked. They're horrible.
    Offended by what I say? Go here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq3_Zw7pVf8

Please fix the leaderboard for war and SA. rank 54-60 and 110-124 have not been displayed correctly since as far back as I can remember.

Game stability issue
    Last raidboss and this raidboss upon clicking fight has been immediate crashing before i can even hit. I have sent mulitple in game tickets and have receieved NO help at all. Now during the current battle event. Clicking on battle list is an immediate crash. I just need help. I would like to be able to battle like i did every other battle without crashing before i can hit. Plz help.

Your spot on about that Mk. They are damn joke.
    Last edited by CCNate250; 05-29-2015 at 09:15 PM.