Modern War Feedback 5/19/2015

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Modern War Feedback 5/19/2015

Banned
    Post Count

Modern War Feedback 5/19/2015

Hello Modern Warriors!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Modern War. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion. To discuss a specific topic, please create a separate thread on the General forum.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
    Customer Support
    Community Support
    Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    1- Please REMOVE the "next goal" window, only thing is good for is to make us waste time

2- WD event, make the battles to be trigger in the same way as in KA, there guilds gets at least 25% of the time a legendary battle
    here in MW, out of 40+ battles that factions did, maybe they get like 2 'special" battles

my faction did 43 battles and we only got 1 "special" battle

3- PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE, with a cherry on top...................put "," to stats or show them as others stats like 117.2b or 5.9T, or 5,990m

thanks

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Android defense stats are still broken..

Post Count
    Still no problems for me, nothing to complain about.
    Keep up the good work.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Game Issues:

- Commas on PvP Sceens and iOS Stats. Better yet, just abbreviate down to Million or Billions on PvP screen.
    - Android stats are incorrect for both Att and Def
    - Did I mention Commas?
    - Fix Frontline Lag at end of the event
    - Did I mention Commas?
    - Make Frontline Win/Loss screen show in the news feed on android like the WD Win/Loss screen does.
    - Did I mention Commas?
    - Allow faction leaders to buy Walls in Bulk and at the level desired, not tap through each wall and upgrades PAINFUL!!! (Please have a developer take an android device and build 50 walls, by then time he/she is done they could have recoded the wall buying source code!)
    - Did I mention Commas?
    - On iOS please remove the next goal pop-up or at least make it an optional choice.
    - Did I mention Commas?
    - On iOS if you decide to keep the Next Goal Pop-up at least make the goal actually put the Arrow on the NPC like the goal does.
    - I have more just can't think of them right now

I must say as little information that we had about the new changes to WD, I believe they worked out well, the leader board got shaken up a bit. The info Bolt provided midway through the event was VERY beneficial, A big Thank You!

- Another new feature all Leaders want is a way to know who is deploying on what node in FL? Please give Faction Leaders better insight into what the team is doing...

I have said my .02 cents.....

Col Dumas
    1Shot2Kill

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Bolt

Variance on numbers of Premium matches triggering between factions is clearly too great. Some factions getting 20+, some having zero. If the logic, as you say, is primarily based on rank and power - aren't they the same basic criteria within the match up algorithm anyway? Therefore shouldn't there be a more predictable/even spread or Premium triggers between factions?

Everyone mentions comma's. This should be such an easy fix to you guys, please do it.

It's great that you're adding these new developments to the game, and it's great that you keep these feedback posts going. But can you please respond to them a wee bit more? Or have a database where (sensible) comments/queries have answers/updates put next to them to save duplication and make the players feel like their posts are being read. No one expects Gree to do everything we ask for, that would be insane. But I'm pretty sure the community would be just as happy with a straight "No, we're not doing that because......." response than simply no response at all.

Ta

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    No need to change or alter a darn thing.

WD, great, the people love it.

FL, nothing to be said about this fine event, except the tappers enjoy it immensely.

ILTQ or FLTQ, mixed reaction here, it's hated or loved.

Epic Boss, tappers miss this delightful, friendly, encouraging fellow. Please, unleash the beast, again!!!

Raid Boss, most tappers just farm the little ones.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    1. Hotzone and premium battles in WDE was a great improvement, really put some fun back in the event. However, as others stated, variance in premium battles was too great. We did 76 battles and had a total of 3 premium events and it hurt our ranking.

2. Next Mission pop-ups need to go, very distracting especially during FL.

3. Commas or some other way of showing stats would be very helpful. It's hard to see a different in 100 trillion and 10 trillion

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I agree with a lot that has been suggested
    1) arrows for npc when you touch next goal
    2) breakdown of each factions score in each node of frontline
    3) areas still too crowded
    4) special battles in world Dom not frequent enough -we got zero and fought twice against teams that were every close to us in the standings ( less than 10,000 points )
    5) one last thing . Do you see what I put in the number 10,000 after the first zero ....
    A COMMA!!!!!!!!

Post Count
    I think that Hotzone was a valiant attempt to make things more interesting but IMHO was a failure. Instead of working only for the player that hit the CC it should have enabled all players to take advantage of the feature.

And you could have built in a twist. It helps the weaker players hit stronger targets but the stronger players would not benefit as much because the attack/def differential would change.

As far as the other feature, seemed pretty inconsistent and it certainly seemed to show how many factions and players have quit.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I'd like the epic boss but not so that only the top 100 players can get past level 50