Exclamation War of Nations Feedback (5/19/15)

Hello War of Nations Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on War of Nations. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
    Customer Support
    Community Support
    Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Due to the community stating they disliked weekly feedback threads, we have changed the schedule to every two weeks.

We are still waiting for freedback from the prize-error in last Global Domination Event - WTF is up with that?

3 days - still no prizes for number 1 and still no commanders for number 2 - and still not a single response from Support..

Trust me, people are seriously pissed..

Quote Originally Posted by R4nd0m View Post
    We are still waiting for freedback from the prize-error in last Global Domination Event - WTF is up with that?

3 days - still no prizes for number 1 and still no commanders for number 2 - and still not a single response from Support..

That is so jacked. I know they run multiple game but this is getting carried away. How hard is it to just give them what they earned. if there is a problem with that a email takes less than 5 minutes to draft. Heck post on here to let them know SOMTHING!

I have a few suggestions for Gree.

1. Change the daily reward system to include a system that includes game activity some how ie if a player earns ex BP there 30th day reward is ex or if they earn ex players levelling points they get a better reward. Make these rewards less random as well let a player be able to increase there odds of a commander they want from targets you set for the daily rewards.
    the daily rewards could be mini daily events for players this can be geared to a players level so the daily reward target can be based on a players level ... So every day there could be a mini goal for players hit this level that, build this number of units, earn ex BP, help a team mate, scout this, destroy that.
    These then lead to better daily rewards. Or extra daily rewards.

2. You are always looking to make more money but the current systems of commanders as your main route or packs containing them...but they have a negative impact on the game as this just divides the players faster. Especially in new worlds.
    Try to find new ways to make your cash I am sure players would pay big to jump supers especially if it included a jump return option so you can jump the super you jump builds a bubble over your original SB location after your port you can jump back. if you add a timer so the port has a time limit and then it auto jumps back. To its original location. So you cannot permanently move a super ever...

3. A pay to expand our outpost sizes for any player they can pay to upgraded the size of an outpost it must be a npc that you capture and the expansion can have a few levels if the base is captured it auto drops 1 expansion level, expanded bases can not be moved.
    What ever the max size is if you make super super bases Gree I would say all bases get the same number of expansions but current supers can get bigger than normal outposts so the advantage of have a super still stands. With the auto expansion level reduction on the bases capture, this creates a steady gold spending revenue of expansion. As even if a player try's to capture a max base it drops 1 level on his capture of it so it again needs gold to rebuild it. The cost of expansion can be relative so expanding a super cost more than expanding a normal outpost so you get small gold spenders and big.

4. The ability to stealth attacks or withhold your location from the logs. Or create a fake via point.

5. The ability to change the destination of an army in transit it seems odd that you cannot change an army's destination mid flight you could limit this to divert to any of your bases not just its Orion base. So you can divert a returning army to a new base or Allie base when in an allied base an army behaves like it does in your base you can send it to any target you like. Not just return it to the base it came from.

6. Alliance SHD bases officers control them these can act as staging posts for attacks or defensive they cannot be captured. players units in the base can be controlled like they are in one of there own bases, I suggest this is not a gold item but an alliance tool it can be moved if a player teleports it, or it can be just built on bare ground and levelled up from alliance resources. Shielding it or teleporting it can be from donated items if a player wishes to donate the required items to the alliance.
    If a player sends army's to it, and it moves army's auto re route to its new location. ( if normal teleport rules apply it could be impossible to move.)

7. A small gold fee if a player requires an enhanced factory overlay.
    8. and the ability to spend amounts of gold to adjust drop times of factories in 1 minute increments,
    9. a pay system to allow unit value roll over in build events,
    10. and or auto complete for build event rewards, all would get big gold spenders spending and have little effect on the ones not. As build events are for gold spenders anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by R4nd0m View Post

Event clearly showed no prizes for first and no comms for second. If you went for either that's your own stupidity.

Now if they added that to SH and added one or two more teams to each SH tier- results would be real interesting by forcing strategy not just the one team who killed off their world automatically winning.

Bug.
    the renegade bases in world 39 are now call null. My reports now say I hit null when hitting npc bases.
    Started with the event probably when they added the boxes into the item drops for them..

and why is null counted as a swear word in game?
    this means gree must ban itself
    it is all servers this bug

Quote Originally Posted by Drifting death View Post
    Bug.
    the renegade bases in world 39 are now call null. My reports now say I hit null when hitting npc bases.
    Started with the event probably when they added the boxes into the item drops for them..
    Quote Originally Posted by phalanx1337 View Post
    and why is null counted as a swear word in game?
    this means gree must ban itself
    it is all servers this bug
    The issue with "Null" showing up should be fixed now. If you're still seeing it, please let me know!

I think that the bug has gone, thanks. DD

The Lagg while waiting for Grees search engine is unacceptable. The ltm is supposed to be limited by total event time ....not event time plus 25 minutes per search for a new opponent. This is ridiculous especially when customers buy the pack and reasonably expect to get some use from items like panther warheads etc...sort it out please

. Noun persons unable to find programme in a glitch or error free fashion. Over an hour now....no oops we are trying to fix our product ...cmon people ....customers spending money to play in your event for prizes associated with ....timed event ....grounds for refunds
    Last edited by Relic; 06-03-2015 at 02:23 PM. Reason: removed insult