Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    Tumblr Event (Limerick Contest)

What happened? This was supposed to take place 5/12/15. I dont see a winning limerick posted, or any comment that this took place. What gives? (Did I win?? )
    Hi!

The winners were announced on the Knights & Dragons Tumblr account. Here's a link:

http://knightsdragons.tumblr.com/pos...ontest-winners

Congrats to the winners!

I had 2,200 armors in my armory, now after getting and maxing a Dragonforge, I still have 1,700 (only 2-stars and higher).
    Pretty much exactly 10 times of the armory space.

It's completely awkward to require players to pump 250- 500 armors into DF armors to maximize them, but to limit armory space to a childish 170.
    I'm an average player and have had 2,200 until recently. Since the introduction of Milestones in Raids and now in wars, and with the requirements of DF armor upgrades it is overdue to increase armory space to at least 10 times of the current value.

OTOH, not being able to craft anything anymore saves me quite some money since months - otherwise, I guess, I'd be more tempted to spend on EB armor processing, the stressful Heroic modes or reaching higher milestones in the game.
    So there's also an upside to it. And after all the sado stuff they played on us lately, I kind of like that this upside is is not in Gree's interest. It keeps players who are already over-stuffed from pushing for more rewards (often by paying), as it just doesn't pay off (sic!).
    Last edited by roookey1; 05-22-2015 at 05:18 PM.

feedback

Epic war milestone rewards are great.

Stop starting epic wars on Saturdays. It would be much better if they started on Friday and finished Sunday the same way as raids currently do.
    Gypsy Geoff - Gypsy Jesters HC

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyGeoff View Post

Stop starting epic wars on Saturdays. It would be much better if they started on Friday and finished Sunday the same way as raids currently do.
    +11111111111111111111111111111111
    OTB Yeezy

LINE ID: sanctified93

I agree with you too bro. And shorten the wars too.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

^definitely! Making the big wars the same weekend schedule as raids would be so much better
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    I agree with you too bro. And shorten the wars too.
    3rd day on War is just wasting time. All guilds are on cruise mode. I did not even remember that we declare any fights on 3rd day.
    IGN: Spmort
    The Untouchables

Agreed. Love the milestones but three days is too long for war. And heroic mode?

Where is the 30 or 40% sale?

Quote Originally Posted by MisterT View Post
    Where is the 30 or 40% sale?
    I wonder too MisterT.

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

They must have skipped it because the chest is oh-so great, and oh-so 'cheap'! rotfl.

An idea would be to be able to get keys to open the R&A chest as part of raid or war milestone reward or Arena and EB.

In-Game Event:

I suggested this to Gree Support and Syrol replied back and said, "I really like your suggestion..."
    Here it is...
    Suggestion for Rings and Amulets:

The combining is completely random...WAY too random!!

Suggested fix:
    When combining 2 attack, give a ring/amulet with better attack.
    When combining 2 defense, give a ring/amulet with better defense.
    When combing 2 health, give a ring/amulet with better health.

Combining an attack with defense? Give improved stats for both attack/defense
    Combining an attack with health? Give improved stats for attack/health
    Combining a defense with health? Give improved stats for defense/health

Combining attack/defense amulet/ring with a health? Give Improved stats for all 3
    Combining attack/health amulet/ring with defense? Give improved stats for all 3.
    Combing defense/health amulet/ring with attack? Give improved stats for all 3.

This will put the rings in a similar structure as the armors and keep your players happier. This will better help players plan their strategies MUCH better!

----------------------------------------
    Timestamp: 2015-05-25 01:37:23
    Client: KDiOS
    Player ID: 2000250104
    Friend Code: XBBHFXNHG
    Device: iPad5,3
    Store: Appstore
    OS Type: iOS
    OS Version: 8.3
    Client Version: 1.17.1
    Client Build: 55539
    Server Version: 231
    Content Path: 28
    Category: Feedback
    Language: en
    Game Data Version: 82

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Isle View Post
    In-Game Event:

I suggested this to Gree Support and Syrol replied back and said, "I really like your suggestion..."
    Here it is...
    Suggestion for Rings and Amulets:

The combining is completely random...WAY too random!!

Suggested fix:
    When combining 2 attack, give a ring/amulet with better attack.
    When combining 2 defense, give a ring/amulet with better defense.
    When combing 2 health, give a ring/amulet with better health.

Combining an attack with defense? Give improved stats for both attack/defense
    Combining an attack with health? Give improved stats for attack/health
    Combining a defense with health? Give improved stats for defense/health

Combining attack/defense amulet/ring with a health? Give Improved stats for all 3
    Combining attack/health amulet/ring with defense? Give improved stats for all 3.
    Combing defense/health amulet/ring with attack? Give improved stats for all 3.

This will put the rings in a similar structure as the armors and keep your players happier. This will better help players plan their strategies MUCH better!
    That makes it too easy to get good jewelry. If you know how fusion works, you can easily get exactly what you want, or better. I like it the way it is now. It lets me combine two bad jewelry for a chance at anything as bad or better.
    no

+1 now a total of 6 requests on this particular request.